• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i20N - Reviews, General Discussion & Info

Paolo5

Nthusiast
Dec 28, 2020
Australia
Just a headsup to fellow Australians waiting for the i20N arrival....I had an email from the salesman at my local (Australian) Hyundai dealer...the one who accepted my deposit for an i20N late in 2020-

"Sorry to advise I do not have any news. I can advise the car order has progressed and we have a confirmed order of *********** for the car. There is a worldwide shortage of semiconductors that is currently affecting the build of all cars. The eta is now into August."

PsystormNE

Nthusiast
May 5, 2021
Germany
For those of you interested, just spotted the i20N (car number #165) leaving the grid at the start of the Nurburgring 24hr race. Live timing here. Good look guys!
wow im impressed the i20N can keep up with the SP 3T cars. They are doing roughly the same lap times than the BMW M240i and the normal i30N (not TCR)

Last edited:

PsystormNE

Nthusiast
May 5, 2021
Germany
Reactions: icarus

Ruben Monteiro

Jun 24, 2020
Portugal

PsystormNE

Nthusiast
May 5, 2021
Germany
photos of something in particular? I can do some at any time. Black is not my fav. colour for the i20N i guess. I do like the Sleek Silver and Dragon Red more :)

Georgiou

Dec 5, 2020
Australia
Just a headsup to fellow Australians waiting for the i20N arrival....I had an email from the salesman at my local (Australian) Hyundai dealer...the one who accepted my deposit for an i20N late in 2020-

"Sorry to advise I do not have any news. I can advise the car order has progressed and we have a confirmed order of *********** for the car. There is a worldwide shortage of semiconductors that is currently affecting the build of all cars. The eta is now into August."
i assume you paid a deposit in November 2020 like i did. Wow a 9 month wait for a car. It looks special so I’m hoping the wait will be worth it 👍🏼