• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hyundai UK rolls out i30 N driver experience days

Not got my video yet :(

But due to a mistake somehow with the scoring where I was shown as 3rd on my session, but didn't get on the podium.

I got a goody bad sent to me as an apology (I didn't even complain or mention it on the day, they rang me after to apologise!!)

I got :
August 2018 Experience #turningpetrodheads Polo shirt (must be pretty exclusive!!)
Another Coffee Cup
Baseball Cap with N logo
Drinks water bottle

Top service and happy days :cool:

I was also 3rd but not on the podium - all that I got was the cap in addition to the coffee cup

I've just found Hyundai have put a video up on YouTube for the Nth Degree Experience days. It's like an extended version of the personal videos that everyone got sent via email, just with a bit more people footage.

I don't know if anyone has seen it. @paul-h you are in the video and a few of you guys and gals might be too. Worth a watch!

Haven’t been on the forum for a while so have just read this thread. I was 1st on my day and I didn’t get anything. Also no links to videos. But, despite that, it was still a great day!

I've just found Hyundai have put a video up on YouTube for the Nth Degree Experience days. It's like an extended version of the personal videos that everyone got sent via email, just with a bit more people footage.

I don't know if anyone has seen it. @paul-h you are in the video and a few of you guys and gals might be too. Worth a watch!

Cheers mate! I’ll get a watch tonight! :)

Reactions: B00n87