• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hyundai UK rolls out i30 N driver experience days

Had a great day at Millbrook yesterday, the Alpine stretch I felt we could have pushed the car more....but the passenger ride was incredible on the handling circuit, they pushed it hard. My 0-60 should have been better, but with 2 extra people in the car wasn’t the worst.

I've got a 6 week wait although I did only order it this afternoon on the way back from Millbrook.

Well I changed my order to performance blue to be told that my car was already in build so I’ve got a white one waiting for me at Warwick Hyundai.

Did anybody find out what happens with the videos, interviews and pictures they were taking? Are they putting them up somewhere?

Did anybody find out what happens with the videos, interviews and pictures they were taking? Are they putting them up somewhere?

They've sent everyone who went a little video with them in it.

As for the footage of when we were there I'm assuming they are going to make a video and stick it on YouTube or use it as promotional materials.

They've sent everyone who went a little video with them in it.

As for the footage of when we were there I'm assuming they are going to make a video and stick it on YouTube or use it as promotional materials.

Oh really? I havnt got anything yet but I only went on the 18th so they maybe doing it this week or something!

Oh really? I havnt got anything yet but I only went on the 18th so they maybe doing it this week or something!

I only got mine a few days ago and discovered it yesterday. It pretty much the same footage for everyone bar a few clips of yourself driving. I liked it though

Reactions: BadShadd
Not got my video yet :(

But due to a mistake somehow with the scoring where I was shown as 3rd on my session, but didn't get on the podium.

I got a goody bad sent to me as an apology (I didn't even complain or mention it on the day, they rang me after to apologise!!)

I got :
August 2018 Experience #turningpetrodheads Polo shirt (must be pretty exclusive!!)
Another Coffee Cup
Baseball Cap with N logo
Drinks water bottle

Top service and happy days :cool: