• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How To: Headunit firmware & GPS navigation maps update

I've just tested that link and it points to the 2020-1version, you need the 2020-2 files. Coming very shortly is the 2021-1 version.

Any idea of what's new in 2021 update?
Better zooming in as you approach junctions, apparently you can also play with rear camera settings. Hyundai offer these downloads for every part of the world except for Europe. But you can download the Russian software and maps, rename a few files from .ru to .EU and everything works, brings the software to v120. I'm still studying the steps needed to get it to work in Europe and the UK as we're no longer part of the EU.

Better zooming in as you approach junctions, apparently you can also play with rear camera settings. Hyundai offer these downloads for every part of the world except for Europe. But you can download the Russian software and maps, rename a few files from .ru to .EU and everything works, brings the software to v120. I'm still studying the steps needed to get it to work in Europe and the UK as we're no longer part of the EU.

is this the current software that I updated too? I’m going round in circles here. Lol. Downloaded the 2020-2 maps but can get them to work?! What am I doing wrong ??

cheers Danny

Attachments

• 4FF8B6AA-97AE-4D51-B3E4-5A00DD43587A.jpeg
    4FF8B6AA-97AE-4D51-B3E4-5A00DD43587A.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 44
Hi my car is in for service and 1st MOT. I have asked for them to install the latest satnav software. Was wondering if anyone knows what the latest version number is so I can check the update has been done. Thanks

Hi my car is in for service and 1st MOT. I have asked for them to install the latest satnav software. Was wondering if anyone knows what the latest version number is so I can check the update has been done. Thanks

V112 has been the mainstay for a while so if you aren't at least on that I'd be asking questions.

(but reading above there might be a V120 out?!)

is this the current software that I updated too? I’m going round in circles here. Lol. Downloaded the 2020-2 maps but can get them to work?! What am I doing wrong ??

cheers Danny
You must download the mobis maps to suit your software version. The hint is the string of numbers that say 31/07/20

That's the earlier V112. Look at the numbers after V112, that the release date in reverse, so yours is July 2019, mine is running the 2020 release, I'm working on getting the 2121 version at the moment.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
That's the earlier V112. Look at the numbers after V112, that the release date in reverse, so yours is July 2019, mine is running the 2020 release, I'm working on getting the 2121 version at the moment.
But i used the link you posted...

But i used the link you posted...
Which link, I've poster quite a few, go to here and use chrome as it auto translates.

Reactions: MrDeeJay
Which link, I've poster quite a few, go to here and use chrome as it auto translates.

The links on post #296

You have to update to this version because de 2020-2 it's not a full update.

It's only an small update and if you don't have the update from July 2019 you can't run it.

In the link Jajodu post in the #316 you can find the 2020-2 small update 4.7Gb.
It's small because it's gen 5 mobis only, the earlier ones had all models, that's why they were much larger.