• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N How To: Headunit firmware & GPS navigation maps update

Shark

Feb 21, 2021
Marseille, France
Hi everyone.

I've dowbloaded the software in post 223.
But when I unzip the file, it tells me that the archive is corrupted.

Anyone has another download link ?

Thanks

BraT81

Jun 14, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
The New Veloster N has the same screen format as our i30N but with a new looking interface, looks much more modern fonts etc. Is there a way of putting that firmware on our Head units?
Have you tried downloading the software to see if the VN is supported, seems like not all markets are supported as of yet.

i30paddy

Mar 6, 2021
Ireland
Hello

I just wanted to briefly share my update and a massive thank you to all who posted. Especially Jajodu. Through my reading of this thread (after 10 minutes or so) I learned much more than any of the 4 dealerships I had contacted! So I carried on reading.

Im not sure if this will help others in a similar situation as myself but here it goes:
  • Im in Ireland and have an imported 2017 i30 SE Nav from the UK.
  • The car came without an SD card thus no navigation pre loaded.
  • The software before update:
Software: PD.EUR.SOP.003.18.161218
Firmware: PD.EUR.0.5.144.161216.MICOM

So quiet old and never looked to be updated.
  • I started from scratch and got a 32gb SD card.
  • Sadly the files posted in #223 didn’t download for me. (I live in rural Ireland and Internet isn’t the best).
  • After a bit more reading and following pointers in this thread I was lead to here, post #120 https://www.ioniqforum.com/threads/...09-5-200731-map-eur-12-47-52-570.36177/page-6

• Here there is 2 Google drive links. The first software and second, the maps update from July 2020.

I need to be clear, this is my understanding so may not be correct. But it worked...

The file Hyundai_All_Soft_EUR_2020-2.zip has several versions of software for models (16gb). But the Nav in the car will recognise the correct one.
A
s per post #1 in this thread, I followed the steps and I now have an updated Nav with working maps. Installation took just 12 minutes. Downloading and transferring of files to the SD card, a few hours.

So thankful for everyone’s help. Hope who ever is reading goes on to have success also.

all the beat
Kieran

danmiller99

Aug 18, 2020
United Kingdom
Here are some more download links.

Software

Mobis Maps

LGE Maps
Gofile link doesnt exist anymore...

Jajodu

Nov 11, 2018
Bishops Stortford
Gofile link doesnt exist anymore...
Try this link, it's a German website so use chrome to browse and it will translate for you. This is the site that always supplies the software and map upgrades.

ditrueman1

Jun 28, 2020
Aberdeen
anyone know what the latest firmware version is? as im having issues with carplay (
PD.EUR.0.5.144.161216.MICOM
) this still the latest?

thnaks in advance

Jajodu

Nov 11, 2018
Bishops Stortford
anyone know what the latest firmware version is? as im having issues with carplay (
PD.EUR.0.5.144.161216.MICOM
) this still the latest?

thnaks in advance
The date is in the version no. Yours is the 16/12/16 so way out of date. The latest is dated July 2020, I can't remember the exact date but it's V 112