• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Here she is !

mykone

Sep 19, 2018
Canada
I’m buying Veloster seat belt covers. Why? Because I’m afraid that blue seatbelt will get dirty soon.

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Mar 6, 2018
I’m buying Veloster seat belt covers. Why? Because I’m afraid that blue seatbelt will get dirty soon.
I’m also concerned about the seatbelts getting dirty. But I’ve basically come to the conclusion that if the seats start wearing out and the belts get dirty It gives me a reason to swap to some brides lol

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Mar 6, 2018
Just wanted to update you guys on how the car performs in snowy conditions. Long story short.. it’s EXCELLENT. I ended up swapping the PZeros for a full set of pirelli wintersottos 3 on the factory 19s a few weeks back and haven’t regretted it for a min. They do break traction on dry pavment a lot easier but other than that the snow and Ice traction are superb. And the ESC lets it break traction on ice and snow just enough to have fun but never get to the point of no return. I tested them on about an inch of solid ice, 5 inches of snow with ice on top and snow covered ice. And every time I was suprised at how well it does. The diff engages almost instantly and after a slight amount of tourqe steer it takes off. I hate to compare a FWD to an AWD but that’s almost how well this car performs. I feel it would go hand to hand with a AWD car until you get into some really nasty snow like 8+ inches. And the only reason I say that is because at that point your front fascia will become a snowplow lol

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO