• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

That’s the ones
I have the same wheels :) Tell me about your tyres - I saw that those are Yokohamas but I can´t read out the size (225 or 235/40) from pictures.
And another thing - please can you make me a favour and take 2 photos from the side of car, that I can see how ET45 looks in front and back? I need this to make my final decision about tyres. I have the same wheels but H&R springs and I´d like to use as wide tyres as possible. I´m not 100% sure that 245/40 R18 will not rubb on the track.
 
Last edited:
I have the same wheels :) Tell me about your tyres - I saw that those are Yokohamas but I can´t read out the size (225 or 235/40) from pictures.
And another thing - please can you make me a favour and take 2 photos from the side of car, that I can see how ET45 looks in front and back? I need this to make my final decision about tyres. I have the same wheels but H&R springs and I´d like to use as wide tyres as possible. I´m not 100% sure that 245/40 R18 will not rubb on the track.
I’ve only just seen this! Sorry, the wheels arnt on the car anymore as this was just a test fit and run for a few hours, I have ad08rs with 225 40, 245 im pretty certain will rub with H&r, the 225 with the ad08r have a boldge wider than the 8j rims, 235 certainly will and 245....well....I dread to think what they would look like, tbh I think it’ll be close to rubbing with 225 and H&r.....we will see
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the answer but I made my decision and will use Sparcos on the street with 235/40 R18 Michelin Cup2 tyres and for the track tyres I bought set of 8x18 ET50 Autec Wizards (they should work with 245 tyres well).
 
Good stuff. Do you have a link just to read the description etc (and order one no doubt:eek:)

Cheers
All the info is only on instagram I have seen so far bud, went to order on the pipercross website but still isn’t on there so had to call up and order
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crocoman
@paul-h
Ideally I’d like a full intake system as there’s easy gains to be had all over the place when you look under the bonnet.

£50 is still pretty cheap though but I’d like to see some before and afters of the noise in particular....
 
I’ll probably join you on that but like you said £50 is cheap for what it is and while there isn’t anything about yet. This will do for now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crocoman
Yeah I paid £35 for a K&N panel filter for my Kia. You just knew that it was better than the OEM paper one....
 
Just dropped my car in for its ecu recall tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how it is after, I have my car booked in for some work early August and have now just added to go for a second dyno run while it’s in, so will again do another back to back test with the box activated and non activated, will be interesting to see if there is any gains in the pipercross air filter too