• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

What a cool thread, but it's spread over a lot pages! I guess my question is has Dan had this on the rolling road again? I think we have a place near me that has a good reputation so I might consider. I think it has to be a bad dyno. Hyundai wouldn't risk their first shot I don't think.

I used a tuning box years ago on a non performance car and it made a very good difference. The company had roots in rally car tuning and I paid about 360 for it. You could also change the map for a fee of about 80 quid I think if they had one for a new car you'd bought.

I (as many of us) would love an official, hyundai UK approved remap. Look at mountune with Ford I guess, that's worked out well.

Will be interested to see how things develop. Might also be tempted by the side skirt stickers now too. Thanks again for all the info in this thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan_bush27
A couple of additions, nothing too new or groundbreaking

Got my Garmin 55 hard wired today with parking kit so it records any action while parked, no problems at all

Nice small and neat install and not distracting at all

View attachment 910View attachment 911

Also big shout out to CKI30N for sorting me out with the N side skirt badges :p

Hi Dan.

Can i ask whom hardwired your camera kit or was it yourself? If you could put me in touch with someone that would be great. I have the Thinkware F770 front and back cams with external battery that cost a bomb but cant get anyone do it even Hyundai.
 

Yea sure, believe it or not I bought it from Halfords and it was £30 installation and the guy was great doing it!, great knowledge dispite all reputation of Halfords etc they done a great job, so as long as you buy your kit from Halfords get them to do the £30 hardwire install
 
Got a top of the range Thinkaware F770 so i need someone who will do it when you have already bought the equipment. Proving difficult because people only seem to want to install when you have bought it from them for warranty.
 
Thanks Dan. They would look excellent on my Polar White. Time to start saving!! (again!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: BadShadd