• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N c4bl3 | i30N Option - SOLD

The HDT admission inlet is not yet available, right? Are you developing it with your vehicle before taking it out for sale?

Yeah it is not available at the moment. My car is not development car but I will get one of the first prototypes.

Reactions: Tiito
I had the best message from my dealer the last days.
So something special is happening :)
60B44F2A-7CF1-4B2E-ACAA-1CDB2E34A99A.jpegB3F67F2F-636D-464F-BB57-CBF09E8379B5.jpeg4E97A4A3-43C1-463F-9190-27B40B9F77BF.jpeg

I had the luck that I could order that stuff before Hyundai noticed that some guys tried to order that parts. Now they have increased the prices drastically. Like 3500€ just for the front. I guess that are placeholder prices so nobody orders it :D

I will install the parts the next weeks and show the final results. Maybe have to change my topic name to i30n Option :D

Just as promised. Today was the very special day :)

First thing changed were the tires. My old first set of Pirelli were almost slicks so I changed them to the (my opinion) best tires you can buy for performance (beside semi slicks). The Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
I was a little bit scared if they would fit since they are a little wider than the Pirelli
IMG_1797.JPEG

But when we installed and test drove it, nothing was grinding so everything ok.
IMG_1803.JPEGIMG_1811.JPEGIMG_1814.JPEGIMG_1815.JPEG