• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N c4bl3 | i30N Option - SOLD

Good monday morning fellows,

forgot to share the pictures of the bonnet lifter.

IMG_0471.jpgIMG_0470.jpg

Also my airpipe was delivered on thursday. Installation was a easy job even for a unskilled person like me :D
Improvements are a little more intake sound, better engine responsiveness and I also think, the exhaust got louder. But could also be placebo effect. Oh and of course, a damn good looking engine compartment :D

3FF370DA-28F8-414E-8E31-F028AEFA265C.JPG
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg

Next thing will be the Wagner/Forge Intercooler and then it's finally time for remapping :)

Looks beaut bud, Ive had mine with the red accents removed and since doing so have found myself staring at the grey grill surround waiting to turn it black! Bronze rims are a go for me but I have to wait for funds to be acceptable before making the move, seeing yours confirms it for me though!

Wheres the hose and accessories from? love the size and the 'hot' tag =D

Reactions: c4bl3
I've been looking at the HDT for a while now. Do we get or have to get TÜV paperwork for that here? Is it worth the 300 Euros?

I did not get any papers for the airpipe. But I will ask for it. There is another airpipe with certificate (Gruppenzwang) but they want 350€ (390€ black powder-coated).

Reactions: JAYtheVET
How did you handle the send-in process? Did you use the "Pfand" option?
I'm planning on doing smth similar, but I was not quite sure on how the send-in process at zymexx works...
Yeah. You pay the 340€ (in my case I had 10% discount) for the steering wheel. Then they will start. After a few weeks they will tell you that the steering wheel is ready for delivery and they request the 300€ deposit. Then you will get the delivery and have to change the steering wheel. After that you send your old one back to Zymexx and get the 300€ deposit back.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Thanks for the info. Sound good to me, I guess I'll put in on my todo-list ;)
Hows the quality? And does Zymexx state that you can use the heating without any issues?

Thanks for the info. Sound good to me, I guess I'll put in on my todo-list ;)
Hows the quality? And does Zymexx state that you can use the heating without any issues?
Quality is awesome. Regarding the heating. It's not listed on their website but I asked them and I know people who have the same steering wheel and heating still works fine.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Hey @c4bl3 nice looking N you got there! Was wondering how are the LED upgrades treating you, any error messages for the exterior lights?

If you still have the links from where you bought the LEDs feel free to share :d

Thanks!

Hey @c4bl3 nice looking N you got there! Was wondering how are the LED upgrades treating you, any error messages for the exterior lights?

If you still have the links from where you bought the LEDs feel free to share :d

Thanks!
Hey. Thanks man.
No, I did not get any error.

I bought them here.
https://www.hypercolor.de/
They have a full interior package where you can select the brightness.

Reactions: Razzz
Yesterday I got installed the new steering wheel and the purple powerflex blushes.
Many of you already installed the bushes and posted a feeback. Car drives a lot smoother, no wheel hop at all anymore.

The new steering wheel has much more grip now and looks just stunning.
Although the heating take a little more time to heat up.
Just look at it :)

IMG_0777.jpgIMG_0778.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: