• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Brakes Brake Upgrade Discussion (Discs / Pads / ... )

mrlaro91

Nthusiast
May 2, 2018
ITALY
Edited by padigree. :

A list with upgrades can also be found here: i30N Tuning Parts List

Regular post:

Hi Guys !

One question that is very important to me , does anyone know about bigger brake kit for the i30n ? I come from a 308 GTi 270 , and the front original brakes are bigger than other hot hatch ( 380 mm Alcon Motorsport ) with a monoblock calipers.
So i would like to change even when is possibile the front brakes at the car, ( maybe Alcon , Brembo , Ap Racing ecc.. ) , not only for the braking security but also for the imagine of the car with a bigger brake disc drilled and bigger ( maybe red ) calipers.

I try to look on internet if some German or UK tuner realize the kit but i have no results.

Someome here can help me ?

Thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hodei
I might try some vented rotors and some racing pads, but I think that the stopping power with the standard calipers is very good, so I probably would change those.

Very well done !
I'm not a really fan of TAR-OX even if it's Italian , but i already sent one e-mail for learn more about that kit.

I was told from the Australian importer of these Kido racing brand brakes, that they have a kit to suit the i30n.
Not sure if they are Chinese or Korean made.

Attachments

• B42427FF-1A4E-43EE-8F43-FB7321EE0034.jpeg
    B42427FF-1A4E-43EE-8F43-FB7321EE0034.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 474
Reactions: GuilleTD
Find it. Beatiful , so i want it , doesn't matter price.:):):):):cool:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 848
Reactions: Kasi
is there an actual reason or just a want? Just curious thats one of the things Hyundai has boasted about hard core (for the performance model) that the brakes are un killable

I don’t have any need or desire for bigger brakes personally. Was just curious about the sizes.

The brakes seem to be perfect to me.

Reactions: H13ONN
i recall seeing it someplace i have a document at home with all the differences maybe that'll outline it :) Im just kinda curious if they are able to be mercilessly beat as they imply lol

Reactions: Crocoman