• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Ok guys - great info - there is a black friday on the pipercross site:

Now the price is only 266 euro plus your country VAT.
For example - the same set on hyundaizubehoer site but filter with N letter is 678 euro.

In my case it is half price of the ebay/shops/others.
I ordered it today.

Hay fellas.. Im thinking of upgrading my air intake on my i30n 2020.. Currently have the forge air intake equipped atm but curious to
try a takeda cold intake.. For performace yes but more so with engine temp.. My engine has no temp issues but like a 10min easy drive around the block she gets alittle warm

Cheers

Reactions: Stelios!
Anyone know if there's a difference in sound between the foam filter and pleated filter with the Forge intake?

I couldn't find any sound clips of the pleated filter anywhere so if anyone has some, please share

Hi Guys, just bought a pipercross air filter having installed it test drove it and it doesnt sound how i was hoping having researched this prior to buying the videos i saw online claimed the only mod was an open airbox with the pipercross filter which provided a flutter mine however does not i was wondering how to achieve this? Thanks

Well, mine does this flutter sound when I’m quarter to three quarter on the accelerator pedal and release it.
On full throttle it makes more of a “pssshhh” sound. (Don’t know how to write this 😉)