• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Accessories - keyrings & badges

Right, easiest way for me to work out who wants what is through a google form here: https://goo.gl/forms/bZy8J4rhEOpItJHn1 Then from that list I'll send PayPal invoices if that's ok for everyone? If it doesn't work just shout.

You can fill in all your details, what you'd like...if you can't see it just drop me a message.

Hi @_Emma maybe this link could be stickied or edited into the first post? It would make it easier for your prospective customers to place their orders. It has sort of got lost in the middle of the thread. ;)

@Aaron_N will do! Currently at a standstill on the M40 because people are idiots. Will do it in a bit.

Today ended up in chaos, so I'll probably get everyone's key rings out on Tuesday...sorry to be a pain. There's still a few outstanding invoices too.

On the plus side, after a lot of swearing I did make some vinyl stickers which I think are quite good (do not ask me about getting them to fit the side skirt...o_O). Made some custom ones messing about for he who shall not be named :p, in the old Hyundai font, which I thought worked out pretty well.

I think I need to rename the thread..Emma's random N makes :D

Orders are all being posted out tomorrow, thanks for everyone's patience.

They should be with UK people by Thursday, EU in 3-5 days and International in 7-14 days.

Hi Emma. These look good - I've been looking for similar!

Do you only personalise the bigger ones, or is it possible on the smaller keyring?

No worries, I'd forfeit the name. Like the look & size of the smaller ones. Probably in black with the red flash. Or grey.

Or....

Received my keyrings today, Emma. Thanks!! They are awesome!!!