• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Accessories - keyrings & badges

OK @_Emma
Adelaide Australia owners group have ordered our keyrings. (big thanks) As a matter of interest have you sent any other keyrings to our Great Southern Land? Kinda of spesh (sic) knowing we have the only @_Emma keyrings in Aus if you have not supplied anyone else here.
Bespoke keyrings could be a big talking point during our next meet up. :cool:

@Safcwarrior or I already was one to be fair ;)

@Stash-N yes, I’ve sent a few to Australia! I think including yours maybe about 15 have gone over there! I managed to get my bf to head to the Hyundai dealership in melbourne today on his was back to the U.K. to get some good N goodies and they had none!! Guy told him to check out the US...where they don’t have Ns?! I was hoping for some great stuff :p maybe they’ll start the merchandise thing soon!!

Reactions: Stash-N
@Safcwarrior or I already was one to be fair ;)

@Stash-N yes, I’ve sent a few to Australia! I think including yours maybe about 15 have gone over there! I managed to get my bf to head to the Hyundai dealership in melbourne today on his was back to the U.K. to get some good N goodies and they had none!! Guy told him to check out the US...where they don’t have Ns?! I was hoping for some great stuff :p maybe they’ll start the merchandise thing soon!!

Oh sorry I thought you were only a woman of international mystery! My bad.

Oh sorry I thought you were only a woman of international mystery! My bad.

I am, it’s just my key rings that aren’t ;)

Bit random but my favourite places I’ve sent stuff to so far (not N keyrings) are Colon in Equador and Plesant Gap in the US. Haven’t had any funny ones for you guys yet though!!

Reactions: Aaron_N
Just sent out outstanding invoices, if anyone else wants in I'll be making another batch of key rings up over the next couple of evenings - just send me a DM and I'll add you in.

Reactions: Rotorhead500
I’m making a batch of key rings up this weekend, if you ordered this week they’ll go out on Monday. If you want to order too just send me a message and I’ll post them on Monday too.

Another batch of key rings going out first thing in the morning. This will probably be my last for a week or two because I’ve got a load of laser cutting to do for a show o_O after that I’ll start making them again.

Reactions: willis and Avanzato