• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How To: Headunit firmware & GPS navigation maps update

Here are some more download links.

Software

Mobis Maps

LGE Maps

Reactions: i30paddy
Got a report from my wife, she says the traffic information report is now much more detailed than before. i.e. a long red line on the map automatically pops up a message giving the reason for the delay and length of delay as well.
I've also noticed that the map gives pop up information for various locations along the way, showing retail and industrial parks evenn though you don't have a route planned.

Another thing I noticed is that the speed camera warnings have been fixed, prior to V112R2 if I was in a SPECS zone posted as a 50mph limit, and I was actually doing 50 it kept bleeping at me, in this release it allows you to travel at the posted limit without sounding alarms.

Here are some more download links.

Software

Mobis Maps

LGE Maps
Does we update de software before the maps or the V112 works whit the last maps?

Anyone has tried maybe to make an update with those files in Kona 7' unit? What do you think - would it work? Actually it is the same HU (or just simmilar?)

I know it is i30 thread - just asking...

BR.

2020-10-13 18.44.03.jpg