Hi Dan,Gloss black grill badge wrapped
![]()
Wonky photo but you can see how it looks
![]()
Thank you dan! I’ll pop in for sure and definitely make use of the cafeHi Dan,
Some very nice and tasteful mods there, the Oil I promised you that you can have as a top up will arrive Wednesday this week so feel free to pop a grab it and grab a Larte from our cafe! While your at it ;-)
Dan
Hi do you know if thr Dtuk box afects the warranty on the car ?.
And what about the insurance premium?Badly i would suggest... if damage to your engine occurs ....its a chance you take with any box or remap.
Good point didn’t think of that really, either way I’ll take it on the chin, it’s far to much fun blasting out of roundabouts with over 300bhp running through that e diffI don`t know for sure...but have read that on newer vehicle CPU`s, it is highly possible that there will be a log installed showing if the parameters set by the manufacturers ( Boost pressure/fuel supply/rpm etc. )has been exceeded in which case they would know.....It wouldn`t put me off.. if like you... a reputable well programmed and tested box was installed....but would still look at it .......As a chance you take.
I don`t know for sure...but have read that on newer vehicle CPU`s, it is highly possible that there will be a log installed showing if the parameters set by the manufacturers ( Boost pressure/fuel supply/rpm etc. )has been exceeded in which case they would know.....It wouldn`t put me off.. if like you... a reputable well programmed and tested box was installed....but would still look at it .......As a chance you take.
What on car Turbo boost pressure are you seeing now as compared to before on high torque exceleration..!Good point didn’t think of that really, either way I’ll take it on the chin, it’s far to much fun blasting out of roundabouts with over 300bhp running through that e diff
I’ve bought it to enjoy my car more, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t sell it if it was unsafe etc etc I could go on forever. If your interested just buy one. I’m not a guinea pigVery interested to see how this box performs in the real world. It’s a turbo charged engine so can gain power quite easily but it a little concerned if they have done any actual testing to make sure the engine is being fueled properly with this fitted.
Get it on a dyno with a real time gas analiser and upload the results. If it’s good I’ll fit one too.