• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

$55k drive away on what spec? I have a DCT hatch with sunroof arriving in Melbourne imminently. Hoping for a deal of some sort 🙄🤦🏻😆

DCT Premium with Sunroof. I know a couple of people here in Melbourne who have secured that price. 👍

The dealer is also a client, so I can only push a certain amount, with that said they will look after me. But $55k was always what I had anticpated, I would like to pay less of course, but anything more I will consider not proceeding.

Are you still going ahead?

Yep, I'm definitely still going ahead. I'm still in the negotiation stage this week but hoping to get the lowest possible price. I'll let you know how I go!

Reactions: Sander82 and Xcelr8
DCT Premium with Sunroof. I know a couple of people here in Melbourne who have secured that price. 👍

Yep, I'm definitely still going ahead. I'm still in the negotiation stage this week but hoping to get the lowest possible price. I'll let you know how I go!
I spoke to my n pusher today, I hope to be able to discuss price in the next couple of days.

Reactions: Hayden120

Thanks. Will push them for that price too. See how it goes 😆

Prices before on-road costs are:

• i30N 6sp – $44,500
  • i30N 8sp – $47,500
  • i30N Premium 6sp – $47,500
  • i30N Premium with sunroof 6sp – $49,000
  • i30N Premium with sunroof 8sp – $52,000

My order pricing stated a predicted price of $58,500, but i see from these prices above it should run my around $55,000 before any negotiation which might be limited.

Prices before on-road costs are:

• i30N 6sp – $44,500
  • i30N 8sp – $47,500
  • i30N Premium 6sp – $47,500
  • i30N Premium with sunroof 6sp – $49,000
  • i30N Premium with sunroof 8sp – $52,000

My order pricing stated a predicted price of $58,500, but i see from these prices above it should run my around $55,000 before any negotiation which might be limited.
Can the i30N Premium 8sp be configured without sunroof???

Note that some dealers are inflating their dealer delivery fees, which is bringing the driveaway price to $56k-58k. Don't settle, though. $55k DA is easily achievable.

Nope, they're bundled together at this stage. Only optional for the manual Premium.
Disappointing, would have made $$ a lot more attractive. I know Megane RS had issues with Panaromic Sunroof (constant rattles etc), how have I30N owners found theirs???

I just spoke to my dealer (Berwick, Melb) who maintained a current estimated delivery of late July. This is the timeline they told me as of now.

* Docked in Perth late last week
* Due in Melbourne on 10/07
* Due in dealership on 25/07

* Due in Melbourne on 10/07

Not sure where they got that date from. Second shipment?

The Glovis Caravel, which docked in Fremantle over the weekend, is due in Melbourne this Friday the 18th (docks in Adelaide tonight):

Not sure where they got that date from. Second shipment?

The Glovis Caravel, which docked in Fremantle over the weekend, is due in Melbourne this Friday the 18th (docks in Adelaide tonight):

I'm not sure they really know what is going on and are half making it up. They did quote me $57k non-final drive-away pricing.

• Wow
FYI
So I finally ordered my N today!
Fastback DCT
Phantom Black
N Seats
Rear Brace
Payed 36.230€ (Germany)

Est. delivery in 6 months.

Update to my order:
It has been canceled because you can no longer put orders for model year 2021.
I now have to either buy a car that is already at a dealer (but no N-seats, panoramic roof, so no-no for me)
or wait for model year 2022 (which SHOULD start in 2-4 weeks) to put an updated order.
My dealer has to recalculate prices then, I hope there are no changes coming....
So my wait continues....

Update to my order:
It has been canceled because you can no longer put orders for model year 2021.
I now have to either buy a car that is already at a dealer (but no N-seats, panoramic roof, so no-no for me)
or wait for model year 2022 (which SHOULD start in 2-4 weeks) to put an updated order.
My dealer has to recalculate prices then, I hope there are no changes coming....
So my wait continues....
Does that mean the MY2022 will have some changes? Don't know how the manufacturing processes usually work. Is it just a different label (MY2021 becomes MY2022, based on its production date) or are there acual (published/not published) changes?

Does that mean the MY2022 will have some changes? Don't know how the manufacturing processes usually work. Is it just a different label (MY2021 becomes MY2022, based on its production date) or are there acual (published/not published) changes?
I have no further information other than my dealer has to recalculate. I don't think there will be changes but I guess I'll know in 2-4 weeks.