• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels N-cars Rims Database

Hey chaps... sorry to rehash old ground, but I’m looking at some new wheels and just a few questions, hope someone can clear it up.
I’m looking at 2 wheels
- Sparco assetto gara 19” x 8.0, this is the easie option, as I can just swap the tyres straight over and I know it will work as it’s the same size as what’s on there now.
OR - TEC speed AS2 19” x 8.5, now from what I’ve read, I’ll need new tyres for these as the eagle F1’s I currently have on won’t fit, but the Michelin PS4’s will. Which is fine, I wanted the Michelin’s anyway lol, just couldn’t justify £500 when I have plenty of tread on the f1’s, but I’m worried about clearance. With 235/35/19 tyres on the 8.5 wheel, will I have enough clearance on stock suspension? Does anyone have any experience?
Thanks all!

OR - TEC speed AS2 19” x 8.5, now from what I’ve read, I’ll need new tyres for these as the eagle F1’s I currently have on won’t fit, but the Michelin PS4’s will. Which is fine, I wanted the Michelin’s anyway lol, just couldn’t justify £500 when I have plenty of tread on the f1’s, but I’m worried about clearance. With 235/35/19 tyres on the 8.5 wheel, will I have enough clearance on stock suspension? Does anyone have any experience?
Thanks all!

These will fit with both tires just fine. I've got the Eagle F1 on a 8.5 Rim with 20mm springs and it fits without issue.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Hey all,

will this clear without issues?
245/40/18 8.5j ET48

Car is stock now, but might add 15-20mm lowering coils.

the rim will fit without issue, on the tire side I am not sure, I guess it depends on how well the tire you are planning to run would stretch.

thanks for the heads up, is ET 50 a safer bet or would it also vary with the tire?

Planning on the Goodyear F1 SS

Just fit some Autec Wizard 8,0x18 - ET45 with the new Bridgestone Potenza Sport after 31k km with the pirellis and OEM rims.
The car feels better now, better handling, better cornering, much more confortable on speed bumps...

Attachments

• N2.jpg
    N2.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 254
  • N1.jpg
    N1.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Just fit some Autec Wizard 8,0x18 - ET45 with the new Bridgestone Potenza Sport after 31k km with the pirellis and OEM rims.
The car feels better now, better handling, better cornering, much more confortable on speed bumps...
I will post a couple of photos soon.
I heard for the price range those Bridgestones are supposed to be pretty good :D

I've had them for a week, but pretty happy so far. And cheaper than a set of Michelin PS4 (maybe for a reason :rolleyes:)
I have PS4S atm but probably this season is the last one they will last, since the edges are almost gone for fronts and backs. And on tyrereview i saw that the Bridgestones have goten some good compliments so far 😁 here they are around 35€ per tyre cheaper than the michelins.

List on first page updated.

Please note guys that we just take any info you put in this thread at face value.
This is a good guide but do you own due diligence with checking first!

I've also deleted the "Poll" option from the thread as it was clearly a great idea and it was at 100% :D. Don't think we need that anymore.

• Hyundai OEM Rim - 8,0x19 - ET55 - 13,1kg
  • Hyundai N Perfomance - 8,0x19 - ET55 - ?.?kg

I think that is wrong.
The OEM Rim also can be on the normal N 7.5Jx18 ET53.

OEM wheel listing updated/clarified.

Edit: Also please try and find the wheel weight info wherever possible. We pretty much know what wheel sizes are good, weight is very crucial too. 👍

Last edited:
New wheels for my car, JR SL01 8,5x19 with new Michelin Cup2 Connect tyres 235-35-19 with Michelin track connect kit

oBI77tZ.jpg

ezw2GRa.jpg

jPn0k2W.jpg

New wheels for my car, JR SL01 8,5x19 with new Michelin Cup2 Connect tyres 235-35-19 with Michelin track connect kit

Nice!
Remind me of the forged wheels off the MK3 Focus RS (i.e the best bit of the car).