• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

As mentioned just before in another thread, when you attach a link to a text, there is no way knowing it is clickable unless you hover mouse over it... Not the first time I missed links because I did not hover over them... Unless you trail the text you are reading with your cursor like - sorry but that's what immediately comes to my mind - with a jewish reding stick you are bound to miss some links if they are not made obvious by the author...
Can we have clickable text in different color or whatever?

Reactions: paul-h
As mentioned just before in another thread, when you attach a link to a text, there is no way knowing it is clickable unless you hover mouse over it... Not the first time I missed links because I did not hover over them... Unless you trail the text you are reading with your cursor like - sorry but that's what immediately comes to my mind - with a jewish reding stick you are bound to miss some links if they are not made obvious by the author...
Can we have clickable text in different color or whatever?
Noticed that as well, so I’ve started adding the underline tag to make things easier for the reader, as a workaround.

Reactions: paul-h
Since you must select text to insert a link anyway, you can just underline/bold at the same time. It's two taps, or two clicks, or Ctrl+B, Ctrl+U, either way.

I personally don't wanna go back to 1998, with blue underlined links everywhere. I just do it like the two links above, it looks clean and obvious to the eye.

Not sure why but with the new sub categories I went to reply to a thread about squeaky brakes and it says I don’t have sufficient privaliges to comment?

Yay, logo links to forum index and no "home" button :)
But for some reason some threads say I "have insufficient privileges to reply here"?

Reactions: speedking
Hi Guys,

Yep, slightly new layout! @Maverick and @IN_30N worked hard on this, looks great.

Had a few messages with regards to the 'Questions Sub-Section' - yes, it is locked, so nobody has privilege to post here as yet, we're finding the amount of duplicate threads on the board is crazy, and most of the questions are answered elsewhere, so just doing some tidying up and all should make better sense pretty soon, for now, search it elsewhere, we're working on merging all duplicate but there's a hell of a lot :cool:

We'll take a look at the alerts and see what we can do, I'm seeing the same too.

Also, we've integrated a security measure to ALL new users, if you don't know the answer to it, you don't deserve to be here ;) Should help reduce the mass spam attack we had a few days ago which some of you may or may not have seen...

Hope this helps and again thanks for the ideas/suggestions and in general your support of the forum.