• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Pretty sure that's me being grumpy, but "HYUNDAI N CAR AND I30 OWNERS FORUM" doesn't sound right ;) it's either missing the "N" next to "I30" or the "AND I30 OWNERS FORUM" dropped entirely ;)

I am using opera browser on windows 10, depending on the window width some of the icons get totally lost:
1526927118734.png

1526927209737.png

I mean like the save/delete draft icon. It is not collapsed in a menu, it just is no longer there. Not really bothering me that much, just something odd I noticed...

Thanks Dan. I give it a try but it looks like there is a very small size limit. The brochure is 6mb and is too large.

Looks like the size limit is still in place but I think I can link externally.

How about some categories in the resources section?

I know, update is coming and you probably noticed this already, but seems the Australian Owners forum has migrated to i30N subsection ;)

Think as more time goes on and people start to tinker with the N , we might be going to need a dedicated How to section or something of the like. Could be a good way of sorting out the step by step guides.

Reactions: Aaron_N
I just noticed on the front page of the forums I think the 'Australian' threads are in the wrong section. Should they be towards the bottom with the other country specific threads?

Reactions: paul-h
I just noticed on the front page of the forums I think the 'Australian' threads are in the wrong section. Should they be towards the bottom with the other country specific threads?
This is where is used to be prior to a forum update the other week. Not a real problem but it would make more sense in the country specific forum area.

Reactions: paul-h