• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N Performance parts

https://thekoreancarblog.com/2019/12/26/hyundai-launches-n-performance-parts-program/
performance-19-300x161.jpg

Big brake for 1.830.000 won = 1400€
19“ wheels for 1.040.000 won = 744€

Since I don’t speak Korean, my questions would be: Is that price for the big brake kit or just one calliper? Is the price per wheel or per set (I assume the former)?

http://product.nperformancemall.com/product/category/category_main?pcid=3557&rootid=3556

Looks like this is for the South Korean Market only. Everything is out of stock.

Since I don’t speak Korean, my questions would be: Is that price for the big brake kit or just one calliper? Is the price per wheel or per set (I assume the former)?
For the kit as a whole.

N-Performance Big Brake Kit; $1545.07 (4 puck caliper, not 6)
Spoiler is; $1,501.84
Wheel lightweight; $877.48 per wheel
Carbon side Mirror;
$396.55
Carbon Rear Diffuser; $1189.66
Carbon Fog Garnish: $1189.66
Carbon front Lip: $404.99
N-Performance Mats; $164.53
N-Performance Door Scuffs; $44.72
Veloster N Alcantara Parking Brake Cover; $41.34
Veloster N Alcantara Shift Knob; $30.37
Veloster N Alcantara Console ArmRest; $56.53
Veloster N Alcantara Steering Wheel; $269.99
N-Performance Intake; $345.00

I think that's everything and this doesn't include shipping either.
productImage_1582682876086.jpg

AfE Takeda Intake
productImage_1578253939757.jpg

The Intake is; the N- Performance aFe Takeda Intake. Now, I understand why the delay on release here in the US. They've got it priced at $345.00 US. I got it pre-order for $320.00 shipped from SC Garage.

Frankly, I'm not at all impressed with the pricing, considering how long it's taken and what's actually being offered from the original Hyundai displays. Prices if carried over to the US, are not very competitive with current parts available on the market.

I've already bought the Carbon Mirror Cover for $115.00; $320.00, for the aFe Takeda Intake; $320.00, Carbon Fiber Front Fenders; $725.00 etc.

I believe SC Garage could duplicate the Carbon Fiber Spoiler for considerable less and probably free shipping on top of it. They already have the Carbon Fiber OEM style unit available for $695.00

It also looks like there is only a 6 month warranty attached to most of the parts.
75553043_411117633176830_4619920905252896768_n-510x680.jpg

Plus, it's not being offer by Hyundai direct at least in South Korea. This is a third part distributor.

by default 2020-02-04 at 10.32.17.png

Last edited:
Did you received your intake already? If you have it, did you managed to install it and test if it works with Forge turbo elbow?

Reactions: R Veloster N
It looks like the only parts that they have yet to put a price on is the N Performance Intake Box and the Carbon Strut Tower Brace. Hopefully they put those in stock soon.

Did you received your intake already? If you have it, did you managed to install it and test if it works with Forge turbo elbow?
Not yet @TarmoT but I'll be sure to let you know directly if it fits with the Forge Turbo Intake. I'll also give my impressions of the unit once received and installed.:)
It looks like the only parts that they have yet to put a price on is the N Performance Intake Box and the Carbon Strut Tower Brace. Hopefully they put those in stock soon.
The aFe Takeda intake price is listed above in two places. It was easy to overlook below the photo. So, I added it to the list above the photo.

I see nothing in the N-Performance product list, advertised with regarding the Strut Bar Brace.:confused: If they offer it, it may actually be competitively priced, I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarmoT
For those who have been following ‘This is HOBB’ thread, there is a Korean seller who recently began selling one of the N Performance parts(the Alcantara E-brake handle). While the parts are out of stock on his Ebay page. I have been able to get in touch with this seller. Here’s how the conversation went:

Q: “I understand that the demand for these parts are high in South Korea. But I was wondering if you are planning on selling other N Performance parts such as the Alcantara Shift knob and boot, Alcantara Armrest and Steering wheel?”

Seller: “N performance Alcantara Armrest and Steering wheel are also hard to buy in South Korea.

I think that I can sell Alcantara Armrest and Steering wheel soon!”

This was the only response that I could get so far. Please note that I did not ask him about the other N Performance parts, so I am not sure about the availability for the rest of the parts until I am able to get more messages from the individual. I’ll post more updates if I get anything that is news worthy.

Last edited:
I talk to to Mr Kim nearly three times a week. When he gets them, he gives me a shout. I've already gotten; N-Performance Armrest, N-Performance Door Sills, N-Performance Brake Lever. There's more coming. He's a good fellow and quick to ship also!:)

Reactions: Mr. N
I talk to to Mr Kim nearly three times a week. When he gets them, he gives me a shout. I've already gotten; N-Performance Armrest, N-Performance Door Sills, N-Performance Brake Lever. There's more coming. He's a good fellow and quick to ship also!:)

This.

He has been a tremendous help in terms of giving word as to when parts will be available and pricing. I already have the N-Performance Armrest and N-Performance E-Brake lever, I am currently waiting for him to receive the N-Performance Gear Knob and Boot. My next parts to get from him are the N-Performance Steering Wheel and the N-Performance Intake Box.

Reactions: R Veloster N
For those of you who are still looking for N-Performance Alcantara armrest. Mr.Kim currently has more on hand. You can get in contact with him on instagram @kimsgarage2020 or contact him by Gmail(kimsgarage2020@gmail.com). If you let him know that you are a member of N-cars.net he will offer a discount from the normal price he posts on Ebay.CD91C6D0-D3C3-4C71-AF50-464D1E9397BD.jpeg

Last edited: