• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N arrival

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to make a thread about the possible ETA of the VN in America and to see if anyone has received theirs yet ?

Personally mine is still sitting in port. Our dealer rep just confirmed again for us the car is here on US soil as well as hundreds of others. But no def time frame of when you can expect to see them. Every time I talk with him it’s the same answer( a few weeks).

Hey guys, just wanted to make a thread about the possible ETA of the VN in America and to see if anyone has received theirs yet ?

Personally mine is still sitting in port. Our dealer rep just confirmed again for us the car is here on US soil as well as hundreds of others. But no def time frame of when you can expect to see them. Every time I talk with him it’s the same answer( a few weeks).
Just saw this pop up today. I don't know if it's real or not because the price is about $4000 high but I don't know how freight and taxes work for Hawaii.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/227797008

Last edited: