• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Shadow grey i30n with gold wheels anyone?

Tom Vanlimbergen

Nthusiast
Jan 19, 2018
I'm really considering ordering some Motec Ultralights in gold or bronze for my new i30N in shadow grey.
Bronze ones are pretty common on a i30N, but has anyone got a picture of a shadow grey N with gold coloured wheels?
Don't need to be Motecs, it's just to see the colour combination.

Hi Tom, while I donā€™t have a picture. I think the bright gold colour motec do would look great with the shadow grey!

From my experience with the pre fl I knew that the paint on the lower part of the body just behind the front wheel and the lower part of the door of the i30N is vulnerable to damage from stones and debris that are thrown by the wheels. On my previous car it looked like it was lightly sandblasted (but not as bad as real stonchipping).
So for my fl I was looking for some sort of decal to prevent that, but I couldn4t find something to my liking, untill Hyundai released some picturen of teh drive-N.
I had my local stickercompany adjust the colours to match the wheels, and now it's ready:

Attachments

• 20220629_181245.jpg
    20220629_181245.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 71