Hi all,
My old 68 plate i30N Performance is currently up for sale (South West England).
Autotrader Listing
Originally owned by me from new, earlier this year I passed it to a family member after getting a new car (I am not the current registered keeper). I thought I'd post on here to help them out.
This is a low mileage car that has been well cared for and is mechanically unmolested and unmodified. The interior is basically like new and the exterior is in good condition for its age with no parking damage or dings. Drives excellently, having recently had a new high-pressure fuel pump fitted by a main dealer.
I don't frequent the forum much any more for obvious reasons, so I'd recommend making enquiries through the listing in case I don't see your replies here.
My old 68 plate i30N Performance is currently up for sale (South West England).
Autotrader Listing
Originally owned by me from new, earlier this year I passed it to a family member after getting a new car (I am not the current registered keeper). I thought I'd post on here to help them out.
This is a low mileage car that has been well cared for and is mechanically unmolested and unmodified. The interior is basically like new and the exterior is in good condition for its age with no parking damage or dings. Drives excellently, having recently had a new high-pressure fuel pump fitted by a main dealer.
I don't frequent the forum much any more for obvious reasons, so I'd recommend making enquiries through the listing in case I don't see your replies here.