• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Rubber bumper on trunk/boot cover fell off - where to buy?

Goran

Nthusiast
Sep 29, 2021
Germany
I don’t even know what’s the name of this thing, but basically on the boot cover (not the door, on the cover / shelf which hides the contents from view) there are these rubber bumpers which keep the cover from bumping into the door. First one fell off some time ago, now the other one.

There’s not even a part number for it I can find … is there a name for this thing and an idea where to buy a replacement?

I doubt my Hyundai dealer will be of much help when there’s no part number for it.

Edit: car is a Fastback, but I assume the hatch also has this thing.

Attachments

• IMG_2299.jpeg
    IMG_2299.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2298.jpeg
    IMG_2298.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
Unfortunately minimum order is 200€, when I put it in the shopping cart and go to checkout it says that.

All the other parts sites I found are very suspicious - when you put the part in the cart and go to checkout, you can’t choose Germany or most of EU countries - they are not in the list. I can select Ghana or Kongo or Seychelles but not Germany or Croatia or Austria.

It’ll have to wait for my next visit to Hyundai dealer.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Solved with a bit of DIY, maybe someone else will benefit from the idea. Pics are pretty much self explanatory. Now I even have the matching red stitching :)

Attachments

• IMG_2309.jpeg
    IMG_2309.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2310.jpeg
    IMG_2310.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2312.jpeg
    IMG_2312.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2327.jpeg
    IMG_2327.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Tankdave
lol this looks like a dealer part only. tried numerous places outside of uk none want to ship unless you spend $100-$200.

part is only about $5 in USA. A UK dealer was wanting £25.68 inc vat for the same thing.

Reactions: Goran
Hense the car insurance prices have gone through the roof, if this is what they charge for a piece of rubber.

Reactions: Goran