• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Funnily enough, saw the HN spec P Zero advertised for under £100 yesterday. At that price, I may consider one more crack at them, especially as they're summer use only, for me!
At that price I would too. They may not be the best, but they're far from sh*t and it takes alot to really upset them in the dry. And how much road and track abuse have @WestsideTouge's soaked up and asked for more?! Crazy...

I'm hearing very good reports about the GY Eagle F1 Assy 5's now. Some are even suggesting they are as good if not better than PS4's (I know, how dare they be, right?)

Tempted to chuck a couple on the fronts and give them a go.

When I was working in the US (Montana) in the mid 1980s, it was -77 F (-60.5 C) one night without the windchill factor & the next day it was -1 F (-18 C) and sunny - we were working in t-shirts that day. People looked at us strange / like we had lost our marbles.

BTW: we didn't turn off our trucks at night if they were outside. Greta would have hated us.

That's a good price. They haven't disappointed me. Even now with temps around 5-10° for the last months, I can't really complain for road use. Smooth is fast!
Driving on wet tarmac with steering and power input like on dry tarmac results in sudden understeer. Not fun if you're not ready for it.

Lots of tyres are better but also more expensive and only the michelins have proven to last longer then average combined with the best dry and wet braking. I'm curious how long the newer conti Sportcontact6 and Goodyear supersports hold up.

At that price I would too. They may not be the best, but they're far from sh*t and it takes alot to really upset them in the dry. And how much road and track abuse have @WestsideTouge's soaked up and asked for more?! Crazy...

Reactions: GazmaN
Probably similar price for you with the Northern tax?
I have no idea. Right now all I have is the great northern nothingness, as usual. Waiting for 4 tyre shops to call me back (been waiting two days) with a price, none have them in stock and would need to get them from down south. PS4S.