• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

OFF button from A/C remains pressed

Tannercillo

Nthusiast
Feb 14, 2019
Germany
I am quite surprised, for the bad, that the OFF button from the air conditioning remains pressed. To unlock the button I have to press at the bottom with my finger in opposite direction. I do not know how many times I have used this button, but I think not more that 20 before discovering this issue. It was most of the times in automatic mode. Did you have experience something like this?

video link

At first sight is not easy to see it, but comparing the shadows of the rest of buttons you can see that it remains pressed.

IMG_20191202_173436_700_30.jpg

I am quite surprised, for the bad, that the OFF button from the air conditioning remains pressed. To unlock the button I have to press at the bottom with my finger in opposite direction. I do not know how many times I have used this button, but I think not more that 20 before discovering this issue. It was most of the times in automatic mode. Did you have experience something like this?

video link

At first sight is not easy to see it, but comparing the shadows of the rest of buttons you can see that it remains pressed.

View attachment 10423
Quality control issue. It should be replaced under warranty. Just be super nice to the Service Manager so they don't try to call it user error ;)

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO