• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Ngarage South Australia feedback.

I would also be interested to hear any feedback on NGarage. 👍
After watching Dan with his car (https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/dan_bush27-performance-blue-thread.450/) it would be great to get some work done and reach that additional 100 horses. Just wouldn't know who to trust in Australia to do proper tunes and work on the turbo.

be interesting if a decent plug in ecu somes out for the i30n as i know a few tuners in SA that i trust.. but none of them would work with what we have at the moment.

Reactions: Schuey97
Hey guys are you on the NPSA Facebook page?

Myself and quite few others have had Damien work on our cars, I'm working with him on engineering projects now also as a potential conflict in case it's considered bias......

But.... Absolutely trust his work. So far I've had anti lift kit, guards rolled, bov, oil cooler, brake pads, lines and fluid and most recently unichip supplied by Ngarage and then he organised tuning through a dyno partner.

I know he's working with suppliers to develop intake, intercooler and exhaust options too, all with Australian suppliers.

Myself and quite few others have had Damien work on our cars, I'm working with him on engineering projects now also as a potential conflict in case it's considered bias......

But.... Absolutely trust his work. So far I've had anti lift kit, guards rolled, bov, oil cooler, brake pads, lines and fluid and most recently unichip supplied by Ngarage and then he organised tuning through a dyno partner.

I know he's working with suppliers to develop intake, intercooler and exhaust options too, all with Australian suppliers.

nah mate not on facebook. thanks for the feedback though. very helpful

Yeah not a Facebook user either ... have tried emailing ngarage a couple of times but seem to never get a reply though 🤔

Yeah not a Facebook user either ... have tried emailing ngarage a couple of times but seem to never get a reply though 🤔
Same here. First time I emailed them I got a reply fairly quick. I followed that up with 2 more e-mails and nothing, I got a mate to contact them on Facebook and they said they had been busy because it was the end of financial year and they were busy. They said they was going to contact me out of hours which eventually they did. I hope they react quicker if you decide to buy something from their site ??

Reactions: Schuey97
Has anyone bought the Carbon/Fibreglass bonnet from NGarage?

I'm currently weighing up my options as I would like to get a vented bonnet, its just either deciding on the carbon or fibreglass option.

I wouldn't mind the carbon option but I don't like the look of the carbon bonnet on a red car. Therefore has anyone had experience in painting carbon before and if it looks ok? (No, I'm not thinking of the carbon option as a look-at-me 😜, but as getting more weight of the front of the car)

Reactions: turbo.i30n
Has anyone bought the Carbon/Fibreglass bonnet from NGarage?

I'm currently weighing up my options as I would like to get a vented bonnet, its just either deciding on the carbon or fibreglass option.

I wouldn't mind the carbon option but I don't like the look of the carbon bonnet on a red car. Therefore has anyone had experience in painting carbon before and if it looks ok? (No, I'm not thinking of the carbon option as a look-at-me 😜, but as getting more weight of the front of the car)

I look at the advert for that carbon bonnet daily. im extremely tempted.. maybe get a double order in.. my i30n is white so would come up killer in the naked carbon look

I've had carbon pieces painted professionally but nothing that large.. might be worth talking to a a paint shop and see what they think.

I look at the advert for that carbon bonnet daily. im extremely tempted.. maybe get a double order in.. my i30n is white so would come up killer in the naked carbon look

I've had carbon pieces painted professionally but nothing that large.. might be worth talking to a a paint shop and see what they think.
I did get a reply from them recommending the fiberglass and getting that painted .... I'm still though interested in the carbon and thought I would see who has had any experience with painted carbon and how it looks.

Yes I to have kept looking at the carbon bonnet ad with the vents .... I guess it depends on how much the painting of carbon would cost as well 😬

Reactions: digitalpeer
Howdy,

Almost all of my aftermarket stuff came from NGarage from the cosmetic side.

The customer service is second to none, they really are doing great work. If i was in SA i would go there for my mechanical side of things but unfortunately I am in Brisbane.

The Carbon bonnets are well made, you won't be disappointed. I don't know if I personally would paint it but its up to you.

I actually had my wrapped, but I had the fiberglass bonnet w/ Carbon vents.

But yeah, NGarage you can't go wrong. I have never had an issue with them. Warranty is always a breeze, pricing is great, customer service is amazing. They are in my top 3 suppliers in Australia for sure.

10/10

Howdy,

Almost all of my aftermarket stuff came from NGarage from the cosmetic side.

The customer service is second to none, they really are doing great work. If i was in SA i would go there for my mechanical side of things but unfortunately I am in Brisbane.

The Carbon bonnets are well made, you won't be disappointed. I don't know if I personally would paint it but its up to you.

I actually had my wrapped, but I had the fiberglass bonnet w/ Carbon vents.

But yeah, NGarage you can't go wrong. I have never had an issue with them. Warranty is always a breeze, pricing is great, customer service is amazing. They are in my top 3 suppliers in Australia for sure.

10/10
thanks for the feedback mate, appreciate it for sure.