• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

my humble Style-Luxe i30

thunder

Nthusiast
Feb 26, 2018
Hello all,

I hope it does not bother my car here, I am aware that it has almost half the power of the 'N'

I bought it in February, and now I have 14.000Km, Im very happy with the car and the quality and the
equipment.

The car is named 'Style-Lux' and is full equip, with the engine 1.4 TGDI of 140hp (I think it have 150hp-160hp in fact in some publications)

MODS:

window lifter
trim closing doors and hinges
carbon fiber trim flooring doors (pending)
inner glove box (pending)
back logo in black
front and rear fenders kit
courtesy led lights 4 doors
orange side bezel light specs
protective nails opening doors
change blinker LED bulbs
change gear back LED
change interior LED lights
chrome strips on the doors
trunk bags with velcro
indoor usb thief

2a5x8ig.jpg

10zocr5.jpg

wrxp4.jpg

2pre0kn.jpg

21dpl6h.jpg

a08nj6.jpg

11htfef.jpg

2lw9405.jpg

4lh9u8.jpg

2zei4w3.jpg

im8jer.jpg

Reactions: rusty696
Looks great... Made a really nice job of modifications to your car... Well done.

Reactions: thunder
Its interesting to note the normal i30 has a flip up cover in front of the gearlever to uncover the wireless phone charging, powerpoints etc. Not seen this on any of the i30N’s however. Is this a UK thing or do none of the i30N’s have this?

Thunder - tastefully modded car there. Welcome!

Reactions: thunder and Stash-N
Its interesting to note the normal i30 has a flip up cover in front of the gearlever to uncover the wireless phone charging, powerpoints etc. Not seen this on any of the i30N’s however. Is this a UK thing or do none of the i30N’s have this?

Thunder - tastefully modded car there. Welcome!

the cover for wireless phone charging, powerpoints etc is avible only in Style versions and I think in the new "N-Line" version too.

Regards