• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

My 2022 Hyundai i30N Premium Manual in Engine Red

Here it is. Just be aware that I fitted the door lights today and no matter what I do I can't get them to work. I'm waiting on a reply from them to confirm I haven't missed anything but even touching them to a car battery isn't firing them up. Frustrating but hopefully I'm missing something.

You must be pretty handy with electronics to get it working in the first place. Wires always make me feel overwhelmed so I'd probably take it to a shop.

Hope they get back to you soon and thanks for sharing the link.

Reactions: Panigale
You must be pretty handy with electronics to get it working in the first place. Wires always make me feel overwhelmed so I'd probably take it to a shop.

Hope they get back to you soon and thanks for sharing the link.

Update on this - I made a small mess-up with my wiring which was the issue. I fixed the issue last night, hooked it all up and routed the wiring and it works fine. Looks pretty good too!

Im okay with wiring but definitely not amazing. Did come out nicely though! Not great photos but you get the gist.

20211108_232041.jpg20211108_231945.jpg20211108_232127.jpg

Reactions: GazmaN
Update on this - I made a small mess-up with my wiring which was the issue. I fixed the issue last night, hooked it all up and routed the wiring and it works fine. Looks pretty good too!

Im okay with wiring but definitely not amazing. Did come out nicely though! Not great photos but you get the gist.

View attachment 18607View attachment 18608View attachment 18609
I had concerns it might look too much around the steering wheel but has come out great. Good work man, looks awesome! Feel very inspired. Might check in with you when my FL lands next year to see how the lights are going.

Reactions: Panigale
Great work on the car so far. I’m in the process of getting mine delivered, and already interested in a BOV and Intake. Any sound clips of yours to date?