Morning all.
Irish owner here. Purchased my 2024 5N back in June and still in honeymoon phase. Have put up over 5,000km since!

I genuinely can’t get over the car. Performance, space, comfort, and minimal running costs!
I like to personalise things. I’ve added some official decals, not that there are many of these cars on the road anyway. Also have some N valve caps, N number plate surrounds, and have her PPF’d.
So after all that, I get to the sounds.
I really enjoy the gear changes and sounds that accompany them. I don’t like the fact the exterior sounds only kick in over 30km/h or whatever.
I’d purchase the ADP unlock box, but it’s not confirmed to work with righthand drive cars.
So I purchased a Maxhaust system and got it installed yesterday. Incredibly detailed system. Probably too much for me if I’m honest.
I’m not sure if my installer has made a mistake, or if there’s a setting in the app I’m missing, but it doesn’t change with the gears. Only works with the throttle position. So if I’m in third at 4,000rpm and back off, the sound goes back to idle as opposed to holding at 4,000.
Does anyone have any experience of the system?
Like I said, it’s massively customisable and might be too much for me. So I might actually get it taken out and the original reinstalled.
Irish owner here. Purchased my 2024 5N back in June and still in honeymoon phase. Have put up over 5,000km since!
I genuinely can’t get over the car. Performance, space, comfort, and minimal running costs!
I like to personalise things. I’ve added some official decals, not that there are many of these cars on the road anyway. Also have some N valve caps, N number plate surrounds, and have her PPF’d.
So after all that, I get to the sounds.
I really enjoy the gear changes and sounds that accompany them. I don’t like the fact the exterior sounds only kick in over 30km/h or whatever.
I’d purchase the ADP unlock box, but it’s not confirmed to work with righthand drive cars.
So I purchased a Maxhaust system and got it installed yesterday. Incredibly detailed system. Probably too much for me if I’m honest.
I’m not sure if my installer has made a mistake, or if there’s a setting in the app I’m missing, but it doesn’t change with the gears. Only works with the throttle position. So if I’m in third at 4,000rpm and back off, the sound goes back to idle as opposed to holding at 4,000.
Does anyone have any experience of the system?
Like I said, it’s massively customisable and might be too much for me. So I might actually get it taken out and the original reinstalled.