• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Lynacchi's DK FL DCT

Lynacchi

Nthusiast
Apr 16, 2019
Germany
Hello and welcome to the thread about my N. I will post here from time to time about my car, what happened and what was modified. With the modifications, it is important to me that everything remains legal. What cannot be legally moved in Germany, does not come into the car. I don't make exceptions for LED turn signals or something like that. What is also certainly noticeable, my English is not the best. However, I'll make myself understandable as good as possible. Please do not hesitate to point out wrong expressions or something.

• General information
Order date14.10.2021
Pickup date27.04.2022
Typi30 FL MJ22 N Performance 8-DCT
ColorDark Knight
ExtrasN Light Seats, Sunroof, Assistance Package DCT
Price37.390€

• Modifications
DateNameCostLink
01.07.2022Floor mats velour I30N90.00€Link
15.04.2023Bonnet damper99.00€Link
15.04.2023Rear strut bar143.99€Link
15.04.2023Hyundai emblems black80.00€Link
08.05.2023KW V3 Clubsport coilovers2,200.00€Link
08.05.2023KW cancellation kits for electronic damper adjustment250.00€Link
08.05.2023H&R Anti-Roll Bar Kit411.00€Link
08.05.20234x PROTRACK ONE 9.0 x 18 5x114.3 ET501066.00€Link
08.05.20234x Nankang Sportnex AR-1 245/40 R18774.00€Link
30.01.2024Klasen Motors Stage 11199.00€Link

More coming soon...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wanted to report back. My tuning workshop has unfortunately not yet processed my order. But after 2 rescheduled dates it should be soon. At least, I hope so. Small changes I have already done myself. I installed the rear strut, installed the hood lifters and changed the logos. I hope that everything goes smoothly now and that I can show you the car with the new suspension soon.

The car is now at the tuner. To be more precise, it's at Speed Monkeys in Essen, Germany. I'll reveal this much: new suspension, new rims, new tires and anti-roll bars. More details and pictures will be available on Monday when I pick up the car.

The Speed Monkeys have done a fantastic job. The suspension is in, and it not only rides well, it also looks good. The KW V3 Clubsport was installed, and a H&R Anti-Roll Bar Kit. The rim chosen was the PROTRACK ONE, which were fitted with the Nankang Sportnex AR-1.

I took a few photos on the fly. If the car is clean again, there will be better pictures. I add a listing of the parts in the first post.

IMG_1695.JPEG

IMG_1696.JPEG

IMG_1697.JPEG

ApplicationFrameHost-2023-05-08-22-05-32.png

Oh I added the wrong details in my first post. Edited it to the right specs. The rims are 9.0 x 18 5x114.3 ET50

Reactions: Bu11eT
I only use the car for the track and pass roads and also just to go somewhere for fun. As a daily I have a company car.

Reactions: c4bl3
The Speed Monkeys have done a fantastic job. The suspension is in, and it not only rides well, it also looks good. The KW V3 Clubsport was installed, and a H&R Anti-Roll Bar Kit. The rim chosen was the PROTRACK ONE, which were fitted with the Nankang Sportnex AR-1.

I took a few photos on the fly. If the car is clean again, there will be better pictures. I add a listing of the parts in the first post.

The setup looks great.

I was looking for getting the Protrack wheels, but wondering if they will rub with 245/40, did you notice any rubbing? (My car is not lowered)

The setup looks great.

I was looking for getting the Protrack wheels, but wondering if they will rub with 245/40, did you notice any rubbing? (My car is not lowered)
I'm riding with -3 degrees of camber, so unfortunately I can't tell you if it fits or rubs on your car. Since your car isn't lowered, it should be okay in my opinion. The circumference only changes minimally, and the wheel arch is wide enough. We have very strict requirements here in Germany and every little detail is considered. The car will be fully articulated, and even a report that the speedometer doesn't run ahead was necessary. Therefore, I can only advise you to find a tuner who might let you try fitting wheels with the same dimensions as you envision.

I'm riding with -3 degrees of camber, so unfortunately I can't tell you if it fits or rubs on your car. Since your car isn't lowered, it should be okay in my opinion. The circumference only changes minimally, and the wheel arch is wide enough. We have very strict requirements here in Germany and every little detail is considered. The car will be fully articulated, and even a report that the speedometer doesn't run ahead was necessary. Therefore, I can only advise you to find a tuner who might let you try fitting wheels with the same dimensions as you envision.
Thanks for the reply, I also think so, I have tried a 8,5x19 ET45 and fits perfectly, so 1,5mm more should be good, and if there is no problem with the suspension or the brake hose should be good.

Here in Spain normally, you do not get any issue while the wheel is inside the arch.

I recently visited Klasen Motors to get a Stage 1 tuning for my car. It truly feels amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't measure the before and after 100km/h - 200km/h times, but my seat-of-the-pants gauge tells me there's a significant improvement. Additionally, I had my suspension adjusted and aligned. They did an excellent job – the difference is like night and day. Well, now my baby is just sitting until I can get an appointment for a TÜV inspection to get the tuning officially registered.

b3004e14-368a-4588-8e22-7cdb8a649cc4.jpg

Reactions: Bu11eT
I really like what you did with the car.
I'm also thinking about adding V3 some time in the future to my 2023 DCT.
Could you describe in a bit details how different suspension is from the stock?
Any change in comfort, agility, bump absorption?