• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30N Owners Invite Track Day

David Barrett

Jan 26, 2018
I saw a post the other day about invite only track days, so I thought i'd contact Hyundai as I did the same with Abarth when I owned one.

I got the below response:

Thank you for your recent email to Hyundai Customer Services.

First and foremost I would like to welcome you to the Hyundai Family and thank you for purchasing a Hyundai i30 N.

I am happy to hear you are enjoying your new Hyundai i30 N and that you have joined the owner's forum. The Hyundai Warranty does extend to track days, and I will certainly pass your suggestion of inviting owners of Hyundai i30 N's to track days.

We would love to see pictures of your new Hyundai i30 N, why not post some on our Facebook/Twitter pages? Here are the links,https://www.facebook.com/hyundaiuk/ and https://twitter.com/Hyundai_UK

If you don't ask, you don't get right?

I'll keep you posted, who would be interested?

I would definitely be interested, good email David. If enough people ask I’m sure they will put some sort of event on.

I would really like to take it on the track, but even if it was just a meet of lots of i30n’s and owners I would still be really interested.

It does seem that Hyundai UK are open to most suggestions.

I'd be interested in that, for sure. Obviously a track day would be ideal to double up as a meet for I30N owners too. However I do think we are building up numbers pretty quickly for a late Summer/Autumn meet in any case......

Reactions: Scottukl
Just sent the exact same request to Hyundai Belgium (they already have a free trackday planned for the 35 "Thierry Neuville" editions).

Reactions: paul-h
Just sent the exact same request to Hyundai Belgium (they already have a free trackday planned for the 35 "Thierry Neuville" editions).

That sounds epic!! Will Thierry be there? What track will they use?

That sounds epic!! Will Thierry be there? What track will they use?
The trackday will be on Zolder. Zolder is much easier to book for trackdays (compared to Spa-Francorchamps). But it's extremely demanding for brakes and tires...
Everyone with a TN-version gets an invitation and as Thierry drives number 1 of 35, he should get one as well. But if he really will come, is still a question.

Mazda does the same on their 160 edition by the way.

wow thats sounds brilliant. lets hope Hyundai jump on this for UK. i told my dealer today in hopes he puts the feedback back to Hyundai.

Reactions: David Barrett
wow thats sounds brilliant. lets hope Hyundai jump on this for UK. i told my dealer today in hopes he puts the feedback back to Hyundai.

It would be good yeah! If not we could try organise something central with camping or something?

Reactions: David Barrett
It would be good yeah! If not we could try organise something central with camping or something?

Yes if Hyundai do or dont, a get together of us lot would be great. Not sure where everybody lives, I’m in Devon so bottom end and I bet somebody on here is in Scotland! Might be a challenge but totally achievable.

Yes if Hyundai do or dont, a get together of us lot would be great. Not sure where everybody lives, I’m in Devon so bottom end and I bet somebody on here is in Scotland! Might be a challenge but totally achievable.

Yeah like me! Haha! Although Glasgow is not too far from the border once you get on the M74!

Reactions: mjrogers1
I've got a couple of track days booked up for March and May - can't wait. I'll definitely be up for anything as a group and I don't mind travelling. Got this car on HP so I don't have a mileage limit - came unstuck with that on the PCP deal I had on the Subaru. With the unlimited mileage warranty I plan to use this car as much as I possibly can over the next few years :)

I've got a couple of track days booked up for March and May - can't wait. I'll definitely be up for anything as a group and I don't mind travelling. Got this car on HP so I don't have a mileage limit - came unstuck with that on the PCP deal I had on the Subaru. With the unlimited mileage warranty I plan to use this car as much as I possibly can over the next few years :)

Yeah like me! Haha! Although Glasgow is not too far from the border once you get on the M74!

Same with me - I will try to arrange something in the coming summer months, gives a chance to get more members and there are still a few people waiting to pick theirs up!

Reactions: paul-h and Scottukl