• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N Exterior Visual Mods

S23SAD

Feb 6, 2022
Burnley
Hello! Right I am in the process of changing a few things on the car at the moment (Blacking everything put) and have a few questions really.

- For people who have tinted the front headlights, what would you recommend tint levels? or have people used Fish eye wrap? I am in the UK for needs to be legal here.

- The red strip along the front bumper and rear of the car. If people have changed these in the past, have you wrapped them or sprayed them? I am currently thinking of spraying them with plastic coat, because you can remove this later on.

- Lastly, I want to get some black metal side skirt N logos, any idea where to get them?

Cheers!

- The red strip along the front bumper and rear of the car. If people have changed these in the past, have you wrapped them or sprayed them? I am currently thinking of spraying them with plastic coat, because you can remove this later on.
would highly recommend a proper wrap. spray-wraps hate stone chips. And you will most certainly get a few on that front strip ;)

A good wrapper could do it for a good price, since you don't have to remove the strip to get it wrapped.

would highly recommend a proper wrap. spray-wraps hate stone chips. And you will most certainly get a few on that front strip ;)

A good wrapper could do it for a good price, since you don't have to remove the strip to get it wrapped.
Yeh that's what I thought about wrapping it today, I can wrap its pretty much what I do for work! cheers