Hi all,
I’m wanting to get my i30N DCT gearbox serviced/oil changed.
Has anyone got any advice on the process?
Is it a case of drain the oil and fill using a pump as the fill hole is on the side. Once this is done is there a process to follow or is it as simple as that?
I can’t find much regarding the other side of the gearbox this seems to remain untouched.
Any help would be appreciated as my local Hyundai dealership will only “check” the oil not replace it.
Thanks!
I’m wanting to get my i30N DCT gearbox serviced/oil changed.
Has anyone got any advice on the process?
Is it a case of drain the oil and fill using a pump as the fill hole is on the side. Once this is done is there a process to follow or is it as simple as that?
I can’t find much regarding the other side of the gearbox this seems to remain untouched.
Any help would be appreciated as my local Hyundai dealership will only “check” the oil not replace it.
Thanks!