• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Stickers! (Last few left!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will look nice on my white car - probably top of the windscreen for me but maybe somewhere else too - I’ll give it some thought but I like them

So you're calling these 'prototypes' - when will they be declared production & what would we have to do to help you order? I'm in Germany, but I'll pay the shipping. Seriously interested

Reactions: padigree
The green circle of epicness, I'd like to see some pictures of that too, I imagine it will look very motorsport-ish! o_O

Reactions: Dan_bush27
Sorry guys, I filled you with false expectation of where I was sticking these - while in the ‘sticking process’ - I went rougue, and I think I have found the PERFECT place for these bad boys! Fits perfect, quality is immense and I think it rounds the front end off beautifully.
I’m gonna give my thumbs up to our site owner to get these into mass production, just @paul-h who needs convincing now ;) Oh and yes, I may have slightly screwed up my sticking of black one, went over the cut, if you mention it, you’ll have a month long ban - sound reasonable? ;):p

You like them or what?! :cool:

Yeah i like the black one,it will stay cool on my pb...how and when can we start getting them?thanks and nice work guys

Sorry folks,

I have a wee plan in the making and these stickers will finish it off nicely so for now they are still unfitted.

If it looks as good as I have pictured in my head then I think you will all agree!

Reactions: B00n87
I finally see the difference in the 2 - black is fine, either one will stick out on ER.

I'm thinking PB, PW, & CS would look better with black, but MG & PB would look best with white. ER can handle both in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick
I may have slightly screwed up my sticking of black one, went over the cut, if you mention it, you’ll have a month long ban
Hey Dan, I think you may went over the cut with the... nah never mind, it looks ok, kind of.. Looks good mate! ..ish! :X

Reactions: Danscfc
Status
Not open for further replies.