• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

F1 fans?

Im really digging daniel ricardos form this year hes been really turning it up for Renault, question though is next year is he gonna be given a fast reliable car to be able to do it again?
It will be a shame for him if Renault become challengers to Red bull and Mclaren are trailing behind.

I hated when Ricciardo left Red Bull, but I understood his decision. Still think he is a better driver than Max. I absolutely hate Max lol. In a reliable car Dan will do well.

There is nothing to like about Max as a person. He whines about everything, it's always something or someone's fault, he is just a spoiled little brat, exactly like Leclerc. And that is coming from a Dutchie. I rather see Lewis win the whole season. Nuff said.

He has potential though to become one of the best in the upcoming era, if he keeps a decent car under his ass and is going to drive a little bit more with his brain. :)

Reactions: GazmaN
There is nothing to like about Max as a person. He whines about everything, it's always something or someone's fault, he is just a spoiled little brat, exactly like Leclerc. And that is coming from a Dutchie. I rather see Lewis win the whole season. Nuff said.

He has potential though to become one of the best in the upcoming era, if he keeps a decent car under his ass and is going to drive a little bit more with his brain. :)
I find Leclerc very mature and always accepts responsibility when things go wrong. Max loves to pass the blame but then again do did Schumacher....difference is Max is too aggressive with his comments.

I find Leclerc very mature and always accepts responsibility when things go wrong. Max loves to pass the blame but then again do did Schumacher....difference is Max is too aggressive with his comments.

Sorry, late to this discussion.

Most F1 drivers I’ve seen pass the blame don’t they. It’s so funny when you hear the team radio of the same incident and both drivers saying it’s the others fault.

I agree on Le Clerc and also George Russell. Very mature drivers and eager to learn. Yes, they make mistakes but rarely do I hear anything unreasonable from them. I actually think this season with that Ferrari being so far off of last seasons pace has helped Le Clerc massively.

Its like he is able to drive with less pressure and his results considering everything have been fantastic. This year will really aid his overall development.

Ive a soft spot for Albon. I think he’s an excellent driver. But he’s in a car and team that has 100% of their focus on the other driver.

I do think Red Bull will hold onto him though....