• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

F1 fans?

I absolutely love F1. I watch every Practice session etc and just love race weekend.

I’m not sure why but I really like Norris and at McLaren and they look quite competitive early doors. Racing Point are apparently running with what is essentially the car Mercedes had in 2019 so they’ll be one to watch. Again, they’ve showed some promise yesterday and today at Qualifying...

I’ve also a soft spot for Red Bull and I like the underdog so I’m always happy when Alex Albon does well. Max is a future champion of course and is great entertainment.

I’ve watched so many reruns of old races on Sky during this lockdown........so happy it’s back!!

I absolutely love F1. I watch every Practice session etc and just love race weekend.

I’m not sure why but I really like Norris and at McLaren and they look quite competitive early doors. Racing Point are apparently running with what is essentially the car Mercedes had in 2019 so they’ll be one to watch. Again, they’ve showed some promise yesterday and today at Qualifying...

I’ve also a soft spot for Red Bull and I like the underdog so I’m always happy when Alex Albon does well. Max is a future champion of course and is great entertainment.

I’ve watched so many reruns of old races on Sky during this lockdown........so happy it’s back!!
I'm a Williams fan....not been the best lately but keep fighting. Yea norris was a big surprise coming 4th, I was expecting that to go to Perez. Its good the midfield is completely unpredictable....no idea whats gone at Ferrari!!

Reactions: Crocoman
Im a mercedes fan, i worked with them on there european races for 2 years. Personally I wouldn't want to go back, after watching the 1st half of the race at Spielberg today its turned boring slowing the drivers engines down and yelling them to stay away from curbs because of fears for the cars is not racing anymore.

100 M.P.H plus in the dark through a Welsh woods on mud and gravel? Who are the best Drivers in the World I ask Myself?....

I 100% agree rally drivers are the best in the world but I love the wheel to wheel action of f1 and anything can go wrong especially how badly everything went yesterday it was so entertaining and a brilliant result for our boy LANDOOO!!!!!!

I do always find it amusing on many forums where people who have zero interest in something will spend time commenting just to take a dig. If you don't like it, you aint gotta read it.
I'm sure there's a rally thread on here somewhere for you.

I've been a Lewis man since the Mclaren days, but always had a soft spot for Mclaren as a team too.
So happy to see Lando coming through.

I've been a Lewis man since the Mclaren days, but always had a soft spot for Mclaren as a team too.
So happy to see Lando coming through.
Looking forward to seeing what happens with our man Dan Ricciardo moving to McLaren (with Merc power) next year. Might be the break he needs to get some consistent podium action. The Renault has not been kind to him...

Reactions: Fatbob and Bu11eT
Looking forward to seeing what happens with our man Dan Ricciardo moving to McLaren (with Merc power) next year. Might be the break he needs to get some consistent podium action. The Renault has not been kind to him...

He deserves it mate. So much talent & a top entertainer too.
Don't see him as a world champ but gotta be at least running them close in the right car.

Reactions: GazmaN
He is one of the best drivers on the grid in one of the most unreliable. Its sad to think but I think his championship chance has gone now with so many new comers but hopefully some podiums next year.

Was a fan for years (Schumacher and after).

But I don't like how F1 changed. One team has a brilliant idea (Double Diffusor, F-Duct, DAS) and another team will cry it's eye's out until nobody is allowed to use it anymore.

F1 for me was the most advanced (technically) series and is now regulated too much, in my oppionion.

One thing I actually like is the drivers. There has been a time where a driver wasn't allowed to say what he was thinking. Todays driver's (most of them) don't sound like business reps trying to sell you shit as gold. That's something I can appriciate.

So my interst shifted to series like WTCC, NLS and GT Masters, but I still try to keep up to date with F1.

I hated when Ricciardo left Red Bull, but I understood his decision. Still think he is a better driver than Max. I absolutely hate Max lol. In a reliable car Dan will do well.
But did you see this??

I do like F1 but nowadays I tend to watch the highlights and analysis programs after. Life is too short and my Sunday afternoon is too precious to keep looking at the same driver/team winning. The CV19 champion is Hamilton and Merc is the champion. That's it.

To be honest, I did not miss F1 during the lockdown. I did enjoy watching Ted Kravitz the Notebook and Ayrton Senna teaching you how to heal and toe an NSX.

Im really digging daniel ricardos form this year hes been really turning it up for Renault, question though is next year is he gonna be given a fast reliable car to be able to do it again?