• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

@Dan_bush27 did you just put it on the lip with the glue or did you fix it with some screws?
Looks really mean especially with the black badge!
I used Paul’s advice, I stuck it on and used a few short 3mm self tappers with 20mm washers, just have to be careful not to overtighten them as sometimes I found it showed witness marks on the front of the splitter if that makes sense?
 
Nice little ez lip fitted today, same as Paul-h. It’s somthing similar to this that I am in the process of moulding for a carbon fibre lip spoiler
View attachment 854
View attachment 855
A little driveway check aswell just to make sure I don’t write off the carbon splitter after it’s made
View attachment 856View attachment 857

Love the look of the car with the lip spoiler
It does look quite subtle, factory indeed a great match, I like it... Unfortunately my garage ramp is totally bonkers, not sure how insanely slow I will have to go with the stock N, I am sure the ezlip would get busted on first go :/
 
It does look quite subtle, factory indeed a great match, I like it... Unfortunately my garage ramp is totally bonkers, not sure how insanely slow I will have to go with the stock N, I am sure the ezlip would get busted on first go :/

It’s foam and folds up. You’ll be grand! :)
 
I fitted the same one but fell off. Not keen on screwing into the bumper...ill see if theres tougher tape out there
Interested if you have any luck with that. I'm tempted by this too but also not happy screwing in the bumper (even if it is underneath and out of view).
 
A couple of additions, nothing too new or groundbreaking

Got my Garmin 55 hard wired today with parking kit so it records any action while parked, no problems at all

Nice small and neat install and not distracting at all

F7F903FF-062E-4FC9-9B6C-A5FAD6833FE8.jpeg78CE5AA4-FD94-4843-9653-A6B27D1692E0.jpeg

Also big shout out to CKI30N for sorting me out with the N side skirt badges :p

F0A4894F-7A43-4D63-BD3E-C554FF19D930.jpeg
 
Bought some new auto finesse products yesterday and washed both cars after the sun went down, was out till dark o_O so didn’t get any pics of the after results but a did get a nice snow foam picture

1D7F055F-E654-48E9-AF4A-2617D84CB6FF.jpeg

Had a bit of a result, got a bargain of some 18” Team Dynnamics Pro race 1.2 wheels with Yokohama AD08R semi slick tyres for track days/winter wheels when it comes to it, they are a very aggressive offset of et 35 so may have slight poke or be a dead flush fitment. The centre bore is 64.1 so won’t currently fit but I’ve spoken to the machine shop at work and they said it’s no problem to machine them out for me, maybe 5mm off of the offset too if it’s too much. Also spoken to the paint shop and I may get a colour change on them to make them look new as they do look a tad second hand but fine for track days :p

71C5D281-92F9-4F10-B670-B8E5447F78C4.jpeg
 
Last edited:
It Was to much work to take some of that offset off of the team dynamics as the et35 was too low with the straight side wall of the semi slicks...I found a guy who was up for a swap for a set of his Sparco assetto garas. Absolutely mint so im very happy
599046B8-496E-4CBA-B23B-FD271D8F4599.jpeg
Looking forward to getting them on

Car is also booked in for my ecu warranty change on the 20th of July
 
Fuck the dyno figures. Do you have a drag strip near by? Go send it down the strip and report back what it does. 1/4" mile times don't lie. If you're not getting a high 13 or low 14 then you have a problem lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: DA6bandit
I was thinking of wrapping the roof with glossy carbon as BMWs M3s and M4s. What do you think guys?
 

Attachments

  • A0088874_758x335.jpg
    A0088874_758x335.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 66
  • Like
Reactions: Gazza