• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Condensation/Steam headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

sch_416

Aug 2, 2022
Birmingham
Hello everyone,

As the cold, damp days and winter nights set in, I've noticed a concerning issue with my front headlights – they're gathering condensation. It's one of those bothersome things that nags at you and just doesn't sit right. I've been experiencing this quite often lately, and it's reached a point where it really needs to be addressed. My vehicle was registered back in 2020, so technically, I still have one more year left on my warranty.

However, despite reaching out to Hyundai Birmingham for assistance, I've yet to receive any response after submitting a request for someone to call me. While I acknowledge there may be ways to resolve this without involving Hyundai directly, given that it seems to be a design fault on their end, it feels like they should be the ones to tackle this issue. I understand they have other priorities, like selling cars, but it's been over two weeks now, and my patience is wearing thin. Therefore, I'm contemplating giving them a call sometime this week and making it their responsibility.

Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.