• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Bumper defect?

Binnsy

May 29, 2018
Wakefield
Hi All,

Picked up my clean slate last week and just noticed a couple of defects on the rear bumper, theres two bumpy bits, a rectangle shape round the parking sensor and one to the left of the sensor. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Ta Craig

Attachments

• 44B2CDE0-5226-41D0-BACC-F284D5273D10.jpeg
    44B2CDE0-5226-41D0-BACC-F284D5273D10.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 167
I certainly would not be happy with that... Take the car back to the dealer.. looks like a defect in the bumper that's just been paint sprayed over... Judging by your photo.

PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT :D I´ve never seen that before, but i bet mine is the same and I´ll be angry everytime while watching the back of my car :D

Edit: Glad to tell you, on mine it isnt. Took a look in different angles, maybe its because of the color / reflections ? I would definetly ask the dealer. You could also take a look on other white / cleanslates ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Binnsy
I must add it can only be seen on mine in properly glaring sunshine, something we don't get too much of in Scotland!

I'll tell you next car wash day in sunshine. Maybe I can take a few pictures after. Sun was shining today, but it was a bit dusty on the back. So maybe it looks different when the car is shiny again :)

Yea can deffo only be seen in the sun. Not sure whether to persue it to be honest, knowing my luck they would replace the bumper, paint it, be the wrong colour, cover the car in overspray, panel gaps wont match up and so on and do on ... I have phoned the dealer and sent them some pics so ill see what they say tomorrow!

Reactions: asd and padigree