• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Brakes Brakes....rear retaining clips, are they all the same?

Tom_Tim

New Member
Sep 1, 2022
11
11
3
Manchester
Hi all,

Apologies if this is a silly question. I've been trying to find some new retaining clips for the rear brakes for my 2022 i30n Hatchback (manual). I mean the little spring clip and the metal bit that the brake pad sits in. I've reused them a couple of times (I know this isn't ideal) and want to just refresh them. Ideally I want both parts.

It seems front ones are easy to find. And general i30 ones are quite easy to find (like these ones). But will these fit our cars? I'd rather know before I start jacking the car up and taking the brakes apart ha.

Thanks in advance!