• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Black Hyundai Badges

Looking at getting some black badge covers. Does anyone know if the hatchback ones will also fit the fastback ones or are they different sizes? Thanks

Anyone got an updated link to front and rear black badge? Not too bothered about a blacked out N badge but that would be a bonus.

Just ordered some which fit the Kona, they look like they have about the same dimensions as for the N.
Let me know if they do, because at this point I think I will just take the existing badges off and paint them, cba waiting months for stock haha.

Hello, I send you an email that I need for the Fastback i30n the glossy black hyundai logo and the bright black Fastback name, wait for an answer if you can do it to me, the striker already has it and I look very good.

So what are the options and best solutions for now to get black badges? Plasti dipping them?
I tried getting mine wrapped (not myself, by a reputable wrapper shop) - they said the shape is too complex, so they need the badges removed first. Which is most likely going to break off the pins on the front badge...

@XxSamu93xX Ante todo; gracias por la aclaración. Lo siento, no recibí tu PM.

Proporcioné a todos el sitio web y la empresa. Me alegra que puedas usarlo. Tendré que mirar y hacerle saber el costo total. No sé lo que se le cobrará.

Te enviaré un PM con lo que me costó.

Será útil si puede medir sus emblemas y proporcionar tamaños a la empresa.

En los Estados Unidos, el i30N no se vende, pero puede ser del mismo tamaño que el Elantra GT N-Line.

Quizás con los tamaños que proporcione, con suerte serán los mismos que el Elantra GT.

Si es así, no hay problema para ellos.

In English;
First of all; thanks for the clarification. Sorry, I did not receive your PM.

I provided everyone with the website and the company. I'm glad you can use it. I will have to look and let you know the total cost. I don't know what you will be charged.

I will send you a PM with what it cost me.

It will be useful if you can measure your emblems and provide sizes to the company.

In the United States, the i30N is not sold, but it can be the same size as the Elantra GT N-Line.

Perhaps with the sizes you provide, hopefully they will be the same as the Elantra GT.

If so, there is no problem for them.

@XxSamu93xX Ante todo; gracias por la aclaración. Lo siento, no recibí tu PM.

Proporcioné a todos el sitio web y la empresa. Me alegra que puedas usarlo. Tendré que mirar y hacerle saber el costo total. No sé lo que se le cobrará.

En los Estados Unidos, el i30N no se vende, pero puede ser del mismo tamaño que el Elantra GT N-Line.

Quizás con los tamaños que proporcione, con suerte serán los mismos que el Elantra GT.

Si es así, no hay problema para ellos.

In English;
First of all; thanks for the clarification. Sorry, I did not receive your PM.

Si es así, no hay problema para ellos. [/ QUOTE]

Hola, te escribo castellano ya que lo entiendes, yo el inglés muy mal uso el traductor Google jajaja. Lo que me refiero le dije por correo al de la tienda mi modelo del coche y año, quiero el emblema hyundai negro brillante y fastback en negro brillante.Me dijo que me daría un presupuesto pero no recibo respuesta, ya quedo en espera de tu MP del coste tuyo.Sobre las medidas lo podría medir y darle las medidas sin problemas así mejor para todos y tengamos nuestros emblemas de color negro.