• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Battery replacement

NaXter24R

New Member
Sep 9, 2025
8
1
3
Italy
I have to replace the OEM battery as it's now over 4 years old and winter is coming. I'd rather do it sooner to avoid any potential issue.
I'm in Italy, for reference, which battery brand would you suggest? I know is a standard 70A L3 AGM battery but there are many brands out there. The OEM one is a Varta but I never had much trust in that brand in the past. They cost a lot and usually they don't deliver. Mainly I was looking into Alto Adige, FIAMM (Alto Adige is made by FIAMM), Bosch, Yuasa and I've heard mixed opinions ab out Exide. Any suggestion?
Lastly, can I just undo the old one and put in the new one or do I have to follow some different procedure? With modern cars I'm never so sure.
 
Its super important that the new one also has exactly 70Ah.
Just install the new one and leave the car locked overnight. This triggers a relearn-cycle for the new battery.