• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Accessories & Ideas

1FastStagea

So I take it HMUK didn't go for the remap idea? That's #1 on my list.

Too bad volumes are too low here to justify pretty much anything for the N from Hyundai :(. Not to mention nobody wants to take liability for something like an ECU remap if/when things go sour and things break...

Maverick

Staff member
So I take it HMUK didn't go for the remap idea? That's #1 on my list.

Too bad volumes are too low here to justify pretty much anything for the N from Hyundai :(. Not to mention nobody wants to take liability for something like an ECU remap if/when things go sour and things break...
Wrong thread? :p

padigree

Staff member
Short update to the stickers!

I would never buy them again. These on black are definetly a waste of money.
The foil is white and only printed black. The quality of the print is the same as that of an old inkjet printer. In the sun you can see that very clearly. In addition, my delivery arrived damaged (the film was damaged before shipping, but was not seen / exchanged).
I don't know how the foil is if you ordered the carbon style. Matt black looks very, very cheap.
2019-02-15 13_16-IMG_20190215_121539.jpg ‎- Photos.jpg
This is the "black" I ordered.

2019-02-15 13_21-IMG_20190215_063834.jpg ‎- Photos.jpg
And yes, you should see that...

2019-02-15 13_20-IMG-20190215-WA0018.jpeg ‎- Photos.jpg
"Test fit" to check size and colour. I really don't like it. I hope you will have better experiences.

Edit: Before anyone asks me - I know that I did not glue the sticker properly with hot air, that's right. I just wanted to see what it looks like in the end. (color / shape)

Last edited: