• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Micron Grey Pictures

As soon as i find a means of posting photo`s on here (photobucket a no/no as it not free anymore) i will post some of mine.

As soon as i find a means of posting photo`s on here (photobucket a no/no as it not free anymore) i will post some of mine.

Mick, if you have a smartphone download Imgur and you can post pictures to that, copy the link, click on the picture icon next to the smiley icon on here when you write a post, finally, copy the link there and it will work.

Sound s fiddly but it’s not, honestly...

Z5AhuPG.jpg

xLzy9nQ.jpg

6QTkgSr.jpg

emTThyo.jpg

Pretty much as i want the car for now....PPF to complete front of car up to and including A posts...door mirrors and windscreen ...The rest has ceramic coating including wheels inside and out...Underneath waxoiled.

Rear bulbs are LED`s (Indicators...Reverse ..might do N/Plates later.) Rearguard fitted to top edge rear bumper/boot opening. And coin box fitted yesterday.

Will be looking at developments regarding re-mapping at a later date.
mrgUsbA.jpg

OYDCZNj.jpg

IMG_0771.JPGIMG_0772.JPGIMG_0777.JPG

Plus a few extras i`ve done since.
Have also got an original wheel ..TPMS Valve assembly and tyre ( same spec standard P-zero) just in case i need it.;)
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
6QTkgSr.jpg

xLzy9nQ.jpg

emTThyo.jpg

OocgS3s.jpg

Pretty much as i want the car for now....PPF to complete front of car up to and including A posts...door mirrors and windscreen ...The rest has ceramic coating including wheels inside and out...Underneath waxoiled.

Rear bulbs are LED`s (Indicators...Reverse ..might do N/Plates later.) Rearguard fitted to top edge rear bumper/boot opening. And coin box fitted yesterday.

Will be looking at developments regarding re-mapping at a later date.

Pity you will have to change those number plates when we leave EU next year ;)

HaHa!!....I will be dead by the time we leave the EU.....But don`t get me going on that one....Suffice to say...I never wanted to join in the first place...and yes i can remember it well.

Looks lovely... And is a fantastic colour .. . My totally unbiased opinion of course .

Reactions: jwa
looks great/slick, MG was my original colour choice but I changed at the last minute to CS, hopefully I don't regret that once I see CS in person..

Reactions: N Sport and paul-h