• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

M style mirror caps

S C Garage has the set available; https://scgarageworks.com/product/2019-veloster-turbo-n-carbon-fiber-oem-replacement-covers/
80970312_760004764479872_2505166518661152768_n-510x287.jpg

for; $250.00.:p Buy them off eBay!:)

As for the others, he's based in Korea and every VN owner will have a set. I'd imagine he's not answering because he doesn't want to deal outside of Korea. This is generally the case, with most Korea aftermarket parts suppliers.:rolleyes:
Yeah I saw this as well.. he’s def off his rocker:eek: I was going to share the ebay set as well but didn’t want everyone scooping them up before I get a chance to pick a set up;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: R Veloster N
Okay boys I was finally able to get a response . The gentlemen selling these is from Korea and is looking for a vendor to stock them in the US. And the reason for the delayed response is because he was flying for the holidays. He doesn’t have a store but does utilize paypal . He also sent me these pics so I’m guessing he does hydro dipping as well. However it seems like he only wants to sell bulk amounts. I don’t believe he’ll ship less than a few sets at a time due to the extensive fees involved with shipping an item overseas. He mentioned he is in contact with a few US businesses but nothing is in stone yet. But 5F56D821-532F-4DE0-B081-48B3E364551B.jpegEAF7893A-CC7E-4724-8F99-235C43089768.jpegpricing for 10sets would be WTP 180USD exc shipping. Not 100% sure what all that means if someone would like to decode that for us it would be greatly appreciated!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr. N
He can sell them on PayPal without any problems or middle man.:confused: It's easy to do, you get a guarantee protection and is well accepted by almost everyone.:)

The shipping will be for the entire 10 unit purchase. The $180 is no different then what he's offering for a purchase of a pair. So, there's no incentive for anyone to buy in bulk, distribute or sell.

What a prospective bulk buyer can expect is, to have to sell them at over $220 per set excluding shipping, to make it worth their while. :)
 
Last edited:
Glad he was able to reply to you @Chris. Hopefully the US stores will help him sell those mirror covers. Fingers Crossed!
Well I can tell you SoCal Garage works isn’t picking them up. They wanted him to purchase a 100sets at a time and he’s not interested in shelling out that kind of money. The seller however did tell me that he sold 1000 sets in 2 months. So they’re def popular or he’s just a good salesman lol
 
Well I can tell you SoCal Garage works isn’t picking them up. They wanted him to purchase a 100sets at a time and he’s not interested in shelling out that kind of money. The seller however did tell me that he sold 1000 sets in 2 months. So they’re def popular or he’s just a good salesman lol
Thats unfortunate that SoCal did not want to pick them up. Im sure another vendor will pick them up.
 
Well I can tell you SoCal Garage works isn’t picking them up. They wanted him to purchase a 100sets at a time and he’s not interested in shelling out that kind of money. The seller however did tell me that he sold 1000 sets in 2 months. So they’re def popular or he’s just a good salesman lol
I'm wondering how he sold 1000 sets in a month when they're all supposed to be for the VN?:confused: South Korea didn't get that many VN's in the first place.:oops:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr. N