• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Factory N “performance” parts

No clue about the availability outside of Korea or exact functionality of each parts. However, they've done exactly same thing in Europe (i.e. N option for i30N) last year, so I think these parts are not just for Korean market. Although, it's still possible for them to offer different parts to each of JSN markets. Also, I don't think this is the finalized line of products. It seems more like showcasing the vision of possible future parts and accessories to me, so things might change when the release date come closer.
Do you think N-Option parts are coming out in Europe?

It's just an exhaust tip.
Tips can't be removed from the Veloster N Exhaust they are welded on as part of the whole exhaust. Plus if you look at behind the exhaust tip there is a magnesium coated pipe and the tips are smaller in diameter to the OEM N, Active Exhaust. This isn't how the N comes from the factory.:p

Also Hyundai is offering N-Line upgrade parts, the Veloster Turbo and R-Spec to include; a cat-back exhaust system. Let's hope they do one for the N model.;):cool:

Last edited:
Tips can't be removed from the Veloster N Exhaust they are welded on as part of the whole exhaust. Plus if you look at behind the exhaust tip there is a magnesium coated pipe and the tips are smaller in diameter to the OEM N, Active Exhaust. This isn't how the N comes from the factory.:p

Also Hyundai is offering N-Line upgrade parts, the Veloster Turbo and R-Spec to include; a cat-back exhaust system. Let's hope they do one for the N model.;):cool:

This is what actually had been displayed during the Seoul Motor Show with the nameplate “Muffler Tip”.

1561250692144.jpeg

Some Korean instagrammers at an event confirmed parts are coming late 2019 but not all of the ones shown, maybe they will be released at another time

Some Korean instagrammers at an event confirmed parts are coming late 2019 but not all of the ones shown, maybe they will be released at another time
I believe this is confirmed for Korea and not N. America. As of right now there’s been zero updates on any of these parts being available for US dealers

Reactions: R Veloster N
I'm trying very hard to push for these to come to Canada (and concequently the US as well)... Won't see or hear anything for at least the rest of 2019 though according to my sources.

I'm trying very hard to push for these to come to Canada (and concequently the US as well)... Won't see or hear anything for at least the rest of 2019 though according to my sources.
Same here and pretty much everyone looks at me like I have 3 heads when I bring it up.

Well, it never hurts to email the source of the and ask the question; of Mr. Albert Biermann It's worth a try and the worst they can say is no.

I did it!:eek::D Thru the Hyundai Korea PR department. Waiting for an answer now. Don't expect much to happen but we'll see.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS
Stupid question, would these parts fit on the fastback?
At this time there hasn’t been too many technical specs on any of the accessories. But I would say yes most of them may fit or with a lil modifications they could.