• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

Haha this is awesome, the guys and girls at regal really are top people, very very smart, very thorough and extremely friendly. They asked if I’d like to be one of their “feature cars” I of corse agreed, but when they told me what I would be parked with, I laughed out loud!! It went down a storm, loads of people asking questions and rating the reviews. Some couldn’t believe the quality of the product

Do you have resonator still under car? Just one thing for future - oem rear box does not like aftermarket downpipes. I was driving similar set up around 5000 km and I started to hear weird rattles fom rear muffler. When RCP made me new rear box, they told me that all sieves inside of OEM box, where completely loose.

Do you have resonator still under car? Just one thing for future - oem rear box does not like aftermarket downpipes. I was driving similar set up around 5000 km and I started to hear weird rattles fom rear muffler. When RCP made me new rear box, they told me that all sieves inside of OEM box, where completely loose.
Yeah I have a complete standard exhaust past the downpipe, to be honest I haven’t even considered replacing the exhaust system/rear box as I feel it’s more than up to the job, I don’t actually see any benifit other than noise, which I do not want. I’ll certainly keep a look out for the same problem with my resonator/box though! Thank you for the heads up @TarmoT

Reactions: TarmoT
So.......8 hours in and we have a map, but nobody is happy with it, it’s very very obvious the turbo is a huge restriction, it WILL NOT see past 320bhp, no matter who you are, what you say, it WILL NOT go more than a GENUINE 320bhp.

The map we have, made 304bhp but has hit a limiter at the top as you can see from the graph, we have simply ran out of time to iron this out today, will need to come back another day to get this truely finished, they and I do not want to rush this. It has to be right! So in short, we have a map, but it’s by no means finished, we have 304bhp but when finalised it should hit around 320bhp

A1FCE160-B528-45E7-B7C9-0A7ECA077DD2.jpeg

Last edited: