• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

With me finished with power mods for a little while, I’ll be working on the chassis, wheels and brakes next.

Just ordered 24mm front and rear anti roll bars from Whiteline. Looking forward to getting these on

Where did you find the front bar?
I couldn't find it on their page and only know about the rear bars from Eibach and H&R.

Why you decided to buy front ARB at all? If you will upgrade both of ARB-s you will just make your car more uncomfortable for street driving and will not manage to reduce understeer at all. Eibach rear adjustable one is more than enough for our cars to reduce understeer. H&R springs + oem shocks on Sport+ mode are turning front end of our cars too stiff even for most of racing tracks, so I cant imagine how it feels on street.
There are a common rules on ARB-s:
To reduce body roll: Stiffen either or both bars
Reduce understeer/increase oversteer: Stiffen rear bar
Reduce oversteer/increase understeer: Stiffen front bar
In the wet: Soften both bars (possibly more off the rear to increase stability)
Do not go too stiff on the road, or on a very bumpy circuit. As usual, on the road less is often more, and on the track try a few setups, testing is king!
My car on track (pretty sharp corner) with oem ARB-s, shocks on Sport+ mode and H&R springs:
oct.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dan, do you have a movie with only the bov installed? Because I just installed mine, but its sounds a little bit strange I think? (sorry for my english, i'm belgian)

Hi Dan, do you have a movie with only the bov installed? Because I just installed mine, but its sounds a little bit strange I think? (sorry for my english, i'm belgian)
Hi bud,

There is a video on my Instagram from last December with just the BOV set to atmospheric

@i30n_d4n_bl

How much were the brakes Dan?

Also, can I ask you a question about your remap.....Ecotune up here in Scotland (very reputable) are saying they can get +25hp and +60nM peak, and around a +60hp difference around 4500rpm over stock. It was just over Livechat I was talking to the guys so not sure if a typo.

Anyway, I know you have hardware mods but is it in the mid range that you’re seeing the biggest increase in power?

Ta.

Hey mate, it’s best to contact wortec about pricing as it depends exactly what spec you want.

Yea at 4500 rpm is wheee you will see the most in gains, but certainly not 60hp. The remap i have is an awesome improvement, but like you say, I have hardware which probably adds to that effect

Reactions: Crocoman
Did you get the WhiteLine kit fitted yet Dan?
Any review on how it feels?

I just noticed their UK site now has packages you can buy